*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other…
  2. The First Day of Summer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961219-The-Shifting-Sisters/cid/2264975-Other
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1961219
Three size changing sisters have a very odd relationship.
This choice: Other…  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other…

    by: Frost
A continuing list of activities to kick off a size shifting Summer.

1. Audrey planned to surprise her sisters with a trip to The King's Island Resort until she discovered Penny's shrunken ex. She still intends to make use of the resort trip and relax while keeping her tiny sister in check. The island they're staying on is home to many beaches, restaurants, and an exciting nightlife. Of course the resort has spas and a massive pool. Although, the family has to take a long trip in an airplane.

2. Audrey takes her sisters to a theme park. Of course, the shrunken Penny would have to experience all the rides and rollercoasters from a less than ideal seat.

3. Surprise road trip to a relative's house in another state.

You have the following choices:

1. The Resort

*Noteb*
2. The Theme Park

3. Relative's House

*Noteb*
4. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frost (UN: mr.tactical at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961219-The-Shifting-Sisters/cid/2264975-Other