*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/2160084-The-Abduction-of-Rachel-the-Pure-by-the-God-Solas
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1961420
An entire town gets ripped from the earth by six giant gods and carried home for fun
This choice: Kyria gets Marcus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Abduction of Rachel the Pure by the God, Solas

    by: Benway69
Marcus and Rachel cryed out as huge fingers pulled them apart. Marcus could only watch helplessly as Rachel was taken away from him by a gigantic uncaring god. "I love you Rachel! I love you!" he cried out, "and I swear on the honour of my family that I will not rest until you are safely returned to me!"

The almost nude god smirked down at him. "Dangerous words, mortal. You have condemned yourself and your family to suffer in Hades. You are presumptious and it is unwise to challenge any god, much less Solas of the perfect form. This mortal woman is mine and I will do with her as I please. Be grateful that I do not punish you for your insolence!"

Marcus could only look on in horror at Rachel trapped in the god's hand as he ignored him and spoke to the goddess who held him. "It worked out well, Kyria. Do I not look magnificent compared to these tiny mortals?"

The immense huntress smiled warmly and said "You look magnificant compared to any, mortal or god, Solas as well you know. Mayhap, one day when you have finished playing games with mortals you may show me favour?"

Solas laughed. "Mayhap. We may speak again after I have had my sport with this plaything." With that he simply turned away carrying Rachel with him like a tiny doll. Marcus screamed and yelled as his love was taken, crying, away.

Then the goddess was moving and taking him with her in another direction.

"Please stop, oh goddess! I implore you! I must not be kept from my sworn duty!"

Kyria looked down.

You have the following choices:

1. Kyria takes Marcus to her home.

*Noteb*
2. Kyria proposes a game.

*Noteb*
3. Kyria meets with another god.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Benway69 (UN: benway69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/2160084-The-Abduction-of-Rachel-the-Pure-by-the-God-Solas