*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Divided
  2. Catch of the Titans
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/1755536-Divided
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1961420
An entire town gets ripped from the earth by six giant gods and carried home for fun
This choice: Marcus and Rachel the loving couple  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Divided

    by: Deanthrocyte1
The couple snuggle close to one another throughout the night. Rachel reaches behind her to feel her lover's touch while Marcus sleeps with his face in her long brown hair. It was a peaceful night. The two dreaming of one another and their future together. But all that will change in the morning. Rachel is the first to wake, bewildered by the bright glow streaming through the windows as if the sun itself is standing outside to wake only them. Marcus shakes the sleepiness from his head as he crawls through the blankets. As his lover dons a nice tunic for the day and a jar for water, the ground quakes.

Marcus dives under the covers, followed by her lover reluctantly as she plans to leave with him for the day. Rubble rattles the floor and bits of plaster descend like chalk dust on the blankets. The two hold their hands and pray that all this would spare them. It becomes worse once the blankets get torn off the bed and exposing them to two massive figures. One is a handsome well-built giant and the other, a bronze-skinned goddess in a fur bra. "They look so cute," she says. The giant god reaches down and grabs Rachel's legs. She screams. Marcus refuses to leave her and while she gets lifted out of the bed, he dangles from her arms and kicking in midair. The goddess grabs his legs and tries to pull them apart.

"I guess they won't leave separately." the giant addresses. "And to think we were going to share them and play nice." The goddess pulls a little more in the hopes to break their grip as they decide which of them gets which of the happy couple...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Solas gets Marcus

*Noteb*
2. Solas gets Rachel

3. Kyria gets Marcus

*Noteb*
4. Kyria gets Rachel

*Noteb*
5. They leave one of them for someone else to play with

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Deanthrocyte1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961420-Playthings-of-the-Gods/cid/1755536-Divided