*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A violent criminal abducting people
  2. MI7
  3. Chapter One
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961465-Alternate-Earths/cid/1691636-A-violent-criminal-abducting-people
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1961465
Humanity gain the ability to slide between alternate realities. Contains TF and TG.
This choice: A violent criminal abducting people  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A violent criminal abducting people

    by: Yote
"Well if it is the apocalypse, you're welcome to come to my world. How about it? We can run away together, start our own colony. You can be Adam, I'll be Eve."

"Funny," David laughed humorlessly. Gemma was 20 years his junior and a card carrying lesbian, though that didn't stop her flirting mercilessly with half of the guys in the office. "Wouldn't touch your planet with a barge pole. Probably full of dykes."

"You really think I'd still be here if I had a planet of lesbians? Well... if you ever change your mind about touching my planet with your barge pole, my hole's always open," she purred. Cackling gleefully at the look of lust that had passed momentarily over the older officer's face, she turned and sauntered away back to her lab.

David watched her go, enjoying the curves of her youthful figure beneath the lab coat, before returning reluctantly to the cases laid out on the desk. He shifted around the folders in front of him, selecting three, all cases of abduction.

The first was unpleasant - a report of a masked individual abducting young, drunken men on nights out and Stepping with them into his own reality. It was said that some realities out there changed and warped the bodies of those who stepped foot within them, the reality of the masked abductor appeared to be one of them. All of the victims stated that, upon arriving in the other realm, they had been transformed into women, whereupon the abductor had raped them, before returning them to Earth Prime.

The second case concerned the disappearance of five researchers from the local University. It was perhaps more pressing than the first, since they had all been studying the phenomenon of the alternate Earths at the time.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The first case

*Noteb*
2. The second case

*Noteb*
3. The third case (reader's choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961465-Alternate-Earths/cid/1691636-A-violent-criminal-abducting-people