*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Extradimensional Diplomacy
  2. Chapter One
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961465-Alternate-Earths/cid/1775635-Extradimensional-Diplomacy
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1961465
Humanity gain the ability to slide between alternate realities. Contains TF and TG.
This choice: An interdimensional diplomat for Earth Prime  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Extradimensional Diplomacy

    by: infinity421
Diplomacy is a complex thing at the best of times, requiring a keen wit and honeyed words. And a nice suit.

Ordinary diplomacy, between individual nations, was complex enough. You, however, were going to engaging in the most complex type of diplomacy known to mankind; diplomatic relations with the inhabitants of another dimension.

You know the rules about Sliding. You've got the permit, you've got the permission, and you have an objective. As you adjust your red tie that contrasted nicely with your white shirt and black blazer, you couldn't help but wonder what the inhabitants of the dimension you were going to would be like. It was quickly becoming standard procedure to bring both a scientist and a diplomat when scouting other dimensions in case of First Contact.

Tapping your feet, you muse for a second on the infinite nature of the multiverse, and its uncountable inhabitants.

Hopefully, this would go perfectly well, and everything would go fine. As a group of three soldiers enters the boring, bland, and sterile room you are waiting in, you begin to think about what the inhabitants of this nw dimension might be like...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 infinity421 (UN: infinity421 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961465-Alternate-Earths/cid/1775635-Extradimensional-Diplomacy