*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961507-The-Necklace
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1961507
You managed to find a necklace that allows the user to take pregnancies and control them.

You managed to find a necklace that allows the user to take pregnancies and control them.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
How the Necklace works
The necklace is able to transfer a pregnancy to a suitable female host (the user). It can only transfer pregnancies from another pregnant woman so if the targeted woman has triplets the transfer will take the triplets into the host.

All pregnancies accelerated till they are of full term. Only the host will know of this and everyone else will just think she was pregnant from the start.

The necklace will stop birth as long as it is worn. If the necklace is taken off forcibly or by accident, the first 3 hours will be mild cramps then after will be contractions and ultimately the water bag breaking. The host will have 9 hours in total to find the necklace but the necklace's magic make it seem that the host is oblivious to the missing necklace until contractions hit.

The necklace can either return the pregnancies or sent all the carried babies to another woman so she will give birth to babies and she will be their mother.

The necklace has no limit to how many pregnancies it can take but the limit is how much the user can handle and it can only work on either the host or others females around.

While the user has some babies, the necklace is able to use a secondary functions like time stopping and enhanced protection from physical objects through a shield. The only downside is that you'll be exhausted after using the extra abilities.

How does birth work for the main character works
Our main character will have 9 hours to put on the necklace as stated above and during this hours cramps, contractions and the water bag breaking. If she manages to put on the necklace birth is avoided but if she doesn't her water bag breaks but the pregnancies will all return to their original mothers and the main character will awake at home with the necklace but with no pregnancy by magic.

How the necklace guides the main character
In the first few beginning chapters, the necklace's spirit is unknown and guides through thought and later on may be called out either by will or forced to by certain events. The main character usually is forced to take a pregnancy as the spirit inside the necklace overpowers her to do so.

How will others react to the pregnancy
The necklace will make it seemed that the main character was naturally pregnant and that they will seem to know as if she was like that the whole time. No one will truly point out how she got pregnant since the main character usually is only temporarily having the pregnancy and will transfer it out eventually... The necklace's magic will haze other's minds to purposely avoid asking whys and hows as it replaces them with regular general observations.

How the main character reacts to pregnancy
Katy will at first be surprised but her secret want to be pregnant and use it on others will develop as we go along. Whether or not Katy uses it with compassion is up to readers.

Setting
The story is set in a time that is modern. Your character's name is Katy Starlight and you have moved out of your little hometown and settled into the new city of Unity City. You have a job as a detective to investigate many murders and so on. You gain the necklace from a crime scene in a mystic shop and the shopkeeper insisted that you keep it. So you did. Unknown to you that the power it grants and the even more powerful it holds once you had a pregnancy kept.

Rules
1. No Mpreg
2. No other inflations but pregnancy
3. First person is appreciated but you can write in third person here and there
4. Expand the plot with each addition
5. No sudden massive expansion ie over 20 babies (be logical)

I'll add on here and there when I can.

Enjoy
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961507-The-Necklace