*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The night of the incident
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961507-The-Necklace/cid/1694358-The-night-of-the-incident
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1961507
You managed to find a necklace that allows the user to take pregnancies and control them.
Chapter #1

The night of the incident

    by: Miltoniuse
Katy was investigating the scene of the crime. Simple shop theft. Thieves or thief took most of the valuable items. The store was a simple store, nothing too fancy except for the fact it sold mystic and spiritual items. These things probably were valuable to collectors. Katy eyed around the store to scan for more evidence. She sighed.

*tap*

Katy darted upwards from her crouched position as she was tapped on the shoulder. It was the shopkeeper and owner of the store who had tapped her shoulder. A greyed hair man in his late 40s probably. He wore scruffy looking brown beanie and had a worn brown apron over his casual attire underneath. The man's name was William.

"Detective, anything found?" William inquired.

"I'm afraid not." Katy replied.

"Seems the person or people who robbed you were adequately skilled and that they didn't leave much to go on with, rest assured I'm sure we will catch them soon enough." Katy continued.

"Hmmm, ah well, I'm sure you and your colleagues are working your hardest." William said.

"...Here detective, a little something as thanks for your effort and possibly to bring you good fortune in the events to come." William said as he offered something.

In his hand was a necklace. Rather simple yet elegant. Silver chained and had a small pendant with a deep red gem in the form of a circle.

"Thank you, I will keep in touch if any further developments come up." Katy thanked William.

Katy left the scene and headed back to her apartment.

Now what should she do.

You have the following choices:

1. Get some sleep.

2. Head to the community gym, evening is still young!

3. Check the local library.

*Noteb*
4. Swing by the office.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Miltoniuse (UN: miltoniuse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Miltoniuse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961507-The-Necklace/cid/1694358-The-night-of-the-incident