*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961614-Giant-World/cid/2026892-Scott-had-found-an-answer
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1961614
You try to survive ant size in a Gigantic Parallel Universe.
This choice: A 10 year old boy (Named Brian)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Scott had found an answer

    by: pedro01
The Car bounced on it's shocks as the tremors grew stronger and stronger. A Dark shadow fell over him and Scott gazed up through the wind shield at a 10 year old boy staring about his toy box. However this shocked Scott on a number of things. The first thing, was the boy was actually his son, named Brain.

Brain had blonde hair with no freckles, he had a cute look to his face and was also slim looking build, and was always had a smile to his face as far as these toys and things go. However, the second thing Scott was more worried about it and the answer was simple. He was shrunk, and so does the car he drove. That caused a lighting to strike which made him smaller like a toy amongst the rest.

That feared Scott for his sake and see his son's huge hands reaching out and takes it out to have a look at it. Scott's wasn't sure if this was what he feared the worst and had to put on a seat belt for good measure.

"Hmmm... I never seen that car before, but it certainly looks real." A huge echoed voice from Brain as he inspect the car with Scott having a close view towards his face while sitting at the front seat. Brain had an eye out view when...

You have the following choices:

1. He had spotted his Dad inside

2. He starts playing with his new toy

3. He puts his new toy in his pocket

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961614-Giant-World/cid/2026892-Scott-had-found-an-answer