*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961614-Giant-World/cid/2940805-The-graveyard-of-footwear
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1961614
You try to survive ant size in a Gigantic Parallel Universe.
This choice: The shoes are tattered and worn, some barely holding together. (A junk closet)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The graveyard of footwear.

    by: Kane01
They were footwear. Enormous footwear. Reaching back into the car he removed his emergency flash light out of the glove compartment.

As he shown the light around Scott noticed that they were also not in the best of shape. Though they varied from Shoes to flip flops every single one of them showed signs of wear and tear. Some worst than others. Then there was the smell. The distinctive odor of human foot sweat was everywhere.

If this was a dream, it was the most vivid one he'd ever had.

Why so many in such a place? Never mind the fact they were giant footwear intended for giants that science had said could not exist. Why were they all here? Scott began to think, and came to the conclusion that these were for recreational use. After all if you just happened to live by a river you wouldn't wear your good sneakers to take a walk along it.

Scott's flashlight beam fell upon one particular pair of sneakers. They were badly worn. Almost to the point that they should've been thrown out. What got his attention was the hole in the toe of one. It was big enough for him to shine the light into the interior. Big enough for him to crawl into if he so desired.

Out of curiosity he decided to do just that.

The interior walls were not much better shape than the exterior. Loose threads hung everywhere and the once grey material had been stained a shade of brown in places. What interested him the most though was the insole. There were huge craters formed in it's surface. Craters made by an enormous foot. Scott walked to the spot where the ball of the foot would've rested and touched the darkened stained surface. As he did so, Scott felt a tremor through the floor. Then another, stronger than the last, then another, and Another. Someone or something was coming and the timing was impeccable.

'Get out of there!' his brain was telling him 'RUN!!!!'

But Scott didn't run. He had to see what it was. Or who. He turned off his flash light and walked out to the opened area of the heel. There was a blast of air and brilliant light as the great closet door was opened. As his eyes adjusted he looked upward.

A chill went down his spine as he realized the giant that stood there had its eyes focused on the sneaker he was in. The Giant was a

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Middle age woman

*Noteb*
2. A lean teenage Boy

*Noteb*
3. A blond Teenage girl

*Noteb*
4. A young man in his twenties

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961614-Giant-World/cid/2940805-The-graveyard-of-footwear