*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And so it Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961614-Giant-World/cid/1690322-And-so-it-Begins
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1961614
You try to survive ant size in a Gigantic Parallel Universe.
Chapter #1

And so it Begins

    by: Kane01
Scott had been driving for hours and hadn't seen a single vehicle on this stretch of highway. The sun had gone down hours ago and feeling tired he had stopped at a gas station to fill the tank and get a coffee. If the caffeine wouldn't keep him up, it's horrible burned flavor would. His destination was still several hours away. Providing his rebuilt head gasket held up he would be arriving early that morning. He sighed, he needed some music. He received nothing but static from the radio, the high mountains blocked out the radio transmissions. Fumbling blindly in his arm rest compartment he pulled out a tape, a moment later an 80's rock tune began to play. At least now the ride would be tolerable.

A flash of light from his left caught his attention. Lightning? This time of the year? Last time he'd checked it hadn't even called for rain. There was another flash. Maybe it was ball lightning. A third Flash. Was it just him or did it look like it was getting close---

FLASH!!!

"What the hell?!" Scott cried out as a bright flash engulfed the car and temporarily blinding him. Swerving he felt the road become rougher. Thinking he was going off to the side of the road he slammed on his breaks and came to a complete stop. It took a few minutes for his vision to clear and as it did Scott noticed something was amiss. It was daytime now, that was Impossible. So was the sight before him. He stared out through his windshield for several moments, then looked at his coffee wondering if it had been spiked with something. Putting his car in park he shut the engine down and got out to get a better look at his surroundings.

As impossible and incredible as it seemed he was
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1961614-Giant-World/cid/1690322-And-so-it-Begins