*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. James
  2. The beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962215-Big-Time-Rush-Muscle-Growth-Sequence/cid/1693055-James
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1962215
Chose one of the boys on BTR to experience random muscle growth spurts.
This choice: James  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

James

    by: kittme
This one was James. He had several wet stains on his shirt, most of them under his arms, in his chest and in the small of his back. He quickly grabbed the towel and dried his face, but it soon was soaked just like his clothes.

Soon enough, the high temperature of his body decreased considerably. James was feeling that rush of energy run inside him again as his toned muscles contracted and relaxed at a slow pace. The spasms happened at the same speed as his heartbeat. His veins were now pumped and thick with blood, pushing more and more strenght into his muscles.

His already defined arms grew harder, bigger, rounder. He gave it a couple of flexes and watched his bicep inch higher and higher each time he pulled his bulging forearm up. He had no clue of what was happening but he was clearly enjoying it. Right then, he felt his strong pecs push farther from his body and added to his expanding lats and bulging traps, his tank top soon reched the bursting point.

"James, are you ok?" Kendall asked looking at the growing legs of his friends, watching they thicken and lengthen, making James even taller. The muscles on his thighs became more pronounced as it made his gym shorts much shorter. His calves now had the look of massive balls of power, pushing against his skin.

"Man, this is awesome!" James exclaimed, completely ignoring his friends as his growth came to a stop. He moved his body into a most muscular pose and it was enough for the tank top to reach its limit and begin to tear and rip. The shreds fell on the James feet, who now towered his band mates at 6'5" and 220 pounds of pure muscle. "Now I'm ready for a good workout!"

Then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kittme (UN: kittme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962215-Big-Time-Rush-Muscle-Growth-Sequence/cid/1693055-James