*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. he went to the gym.
  2. James
  3. The beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962215-Big-Time-Rush-Muscle-Growth-Sequence/cid/1863650-he-went-to-the-gym
by kittme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1962215
Chose one of the boys on BTR to experience random muscle growth spurts.
This choice: he went to the gym.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

he went to the gym.

    by: SaJoker
His bandmates expected something to go wrong by now. They thought his muscles would have shrunk on his way to the gym or that he would become immobile, but there James stood. Tall and ripped.

Kendall, Carlos and Logan were all green with envy. James could sense their aura of jealousy and became cocky to show his bandmates what they never got.

"Ahhhhh," James sighed as he stretched effortlessly, and his bandmates clenched their fists as James' 20 inch biceps expanded to 25 inch cannonballs. "Damn, I sure could go for a workout now."

With that, James ceased his stretch and purposely hit Kendall as he dropped his hands. He was about to pick up the barbell, when suddenly it appeared heavier than James had anticipated. James was unable to lift it on the floor. He clenched his face and his expression tightened.

"Check it out!" Kendall laughed as his bandmates echoed the laughter.

James then lifted the 20 kg weights over his head with no less ease than a feather. "You know I'm just kidding, right guys."

The three grew angrier at his joke while James flexed with a cocky expression on his handsome face. "What's that guys? You wish you had this body? Yeah I bet everybody does."

With each two lifts James' biceps grew noticably bigger, along with his shoulders and pecs- obviously an effect of the soda. His pecs had inflated until they touched his chin, and he was an enormous harbinger of godly strength and muscles.

"Ha! I'm the biggest stud in this gym," James laughed, bouncing his monstrous pecs that actually left a few slaps on his chin and jaw.

"Ha! Big talk for such a puny bitch!" Someone said from behind.

The size and definition of his manly body indicated that he was a soda fan as well. But he wasn't just buff, he nearly rivaled James in beauty as well. This lad was blonde and tall, with a sheathe of sweat covering every handsome beefy square inch of his body.

"'Sup pussy, my name's Mike."

James glared at Mike wordlessly, letting his body do the talking.

"Dude, I'm not here to watch you flex. I'm here . . ."

You have the following choices:

1. To fight

*Noteb*
2. To work out with someone who can keep up with me

*Noteb*
3. To pound your little friends into the ground

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SaJoker (UN: sajoker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kittme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962215-Big-Time-Rush-Muscle-Growth-Sequence/cid/1863650-he-went-to-the-gym