*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Witness protection
  2. Transformation cop
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962645-TFPD-Transformation-Police-Department/cid/1842300-Witness-protection
by Yote
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1962645
Transformation in a dark world of vice, violence, and villainry.
This choice: Witness protection - giving people new lives to protect them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Witness protection

    by: Yote
The TFPD Witness Protection Program uses the latest in technology to conceal and protect witnesses thought to be at danger of retribution prior to testifying in court. It is responsible for concocting new identities, surgically and chemically altering witnesses to fit, then rehoming them. After giving testimony, witnesses may be returned to normal or, in cases where there remains an ongoing threat to their lives, they may be given permanent new identities, spending the rest of their lives under the watchful gaze of the program.

The bulk of witnesses are ex-cons turned informant but may be any citizen unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time..

False identities are meticulously crafted, randomly distributed, and it is known that Doctor Yamato has begun to venture beyond mere human disguises. There are tales of entire sections of the National zoo populated by ex-Mafiosos, and rumours of even more alien, disturbing disguises, spoken of only as hushed whispers in cop bars.

Officer Charles Olson - Those who were around when Officer Olson first joined Witness Protection twenty years ago remember him as a squat balding man in his late 50s. He has since matured into a swarthy, statuesque 35-year-old stud, a transition that may have something to do with his close relationship with plastic surgeon Doctor Yamato and the unsolved disappearance of several items from the evidence locker relating to the investigation into the Doctor's past misdeeds.

Beneath his handsome exterior, Olson remains a dirty old man, rotten to the core. He is a slippery character, somehow dodging two investigations into police corruption, as well as retirement.

Officer Jennifer Summers - A well-meaning agent who cares deeply about her work. She has personally rehomed a number of witnesses in her own home, despite her allergies to cat and dog hair.

You have the following choices:

1. A family in hiding

2. A divorced father

3. A police informant

4. Other

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yote (UN: yote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yote has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962645-TFPD-Transformation-Police-Department/cid/1842300-Witness-protection