*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962669-King-by-his-own-hand
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by wolf99
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #1962669
Sokka takes a different rite of manhood and becomes king of both water tribes with a mark

Sokka takes a different rite of manhood and becomes king of both water tribes with a mark

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Attention authors who are members of other fan fiction sites you can use chapter one as a start point for your own version as long as you list your other fan fiction sites and your handle and your stories title on my new forum on fanfiction.net I have already made an example for this story. Check my profile on fanficton.net to get to my forms my handle on the site is Soulhope the wolf.


If you are making my story one story your own you can only use the first chapter of the story to make your story. You most also leave a different author as one of your first choices.

Rules

1. No yaoi with Sokka involve in this story, Sokka can only be involved with up to a harem of girls.

2. Sokka after his first time with a girl (if she is a virgin) can be submissive to make it all about her. afterwards he can be more domineering to his girls but he is never to rough with them unless there masochistic and he can be submissive if the girl he is with likes that.

3. No Sokka Katara stuff in this. And Toph with the duke since the boy has a crush on her and I like them together.

4. Choose your favorite girls to add to Sokka’s harem if he has one.

5. Sokka cannot rape a woman as it is dishonorable in the southern water tribe and punishable by death in the tribe.

6. Fire nation and the Southern Water Tribe have rape illegal and one of the few capital punishments in the both nations.

7. The Earth kingdom has no anti rape law. And allows captured females do be broken using rape. Sokka will asks the Earth King to fix this.

8. Check the guidelines if you’re going to make your own rite Sokka has to pass and make sure to leave a spot for someone to make their own should they chose.

9. To to make a cannon reserve mark (meaning this is your vision) place cannon and your name heres mine for example: wolf99 cannon. When you post a new chapter you can rename the chapter and make a new mark for the next.

10. Please respect cannon reserve marks. Or the chapter will be deleted

11. State when you are finised with your postings so others may continue the story if they wish. they cannot use your work as their own and post another site so don't worry. End your last post as your handle last cannon this mark is not to be changed

12. If you’re going to do smut it must be stated in chapter name. You must make the second choice skip smut if you want to do some smut but must continue to do the story for after the smut on the skip smut choice so readers who just want to read the story can get to the next chapter if its done. that way you can do a long smut seen with many options .
13. Use the skip smut option to continue the story without actually posting smut. That way you don’t have to have the sex seen done until you’re ready to post your next chapter on a different site

14. The Golden Rule: Have fun with this story.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962669-King-by-his-own-hand