*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964724-Loin-God-of-Gods
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by wolf99
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1964724
Biased on Evilfuzzys9’s fruit of the Loin God on fanfiction.net with his permission

Biased on Evilfuzzys9’s fruit of the Loin God on fanfiction.net with his permission

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I did get permission from evilfuzzy9 to use his idea for this story. Credit for creating the original concept of the loin god is his.

Rules for this story

1.Sokka is not gay or bi in this story.

2.Aang is a 14 year old named Yang, after the last female air nomad Avatar and does not need to have a hair style like Yangchen. She can have a full head of hair if you want her to. she looks kind of like Jinora but older. Toph and Azula are 15 like Sokka.

3.Sokka will not fuck his daughters in this story since I don’t like father/daughter incest stories.

4.No gore, scat or yaoi sex. Male/male coupling with someone other than Sokka is ok but no sex seen with them.

5.Yuri with the girls you chose for Sokka’s harem is ok.

6. no killing Sokka off to gain his powers for your own or just to kill Sokka.

This is a crack humor story so have fun with the rest.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964724-Loin-God-of-Gods