*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Krista (The 5 year old being babysat)
  2. Getting started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963370-Babysitting-and-diapers/cid/1696090-Krista-The-5-year-old-being-babysat
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1963370
You are either the babysitter or being babysat and someone will end up in diapers.
This choice: Krista (The 5 year old being babysat)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Krista (The 5 year old being babysat)

    by: FairyPrincessJess
Your name is Krista, you are 5 years old. You still wet the bed and are embarrassed by it. If the babysitter is nice to you then you will be really nice to them. Sometimes you have accidents. Hannah keeps trying to convince you to get the babysitter in diapers. She told you "Wet yourself and then tell the babysitter that you would feel better if they wore diapers too." You aren't quite sure if you will do that. Maybe if the babysitter is mean to you about your bedwetting. Who ends up in diapers?

You have the following choices:

1. You do

2. Your sister, Hannah

3. Emily

4. Connor

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FairyPrincessJess (UN: ninjawalrus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FairyPrincessJess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963370-Babysitting-and-diapers/cid/1696090-Krista-The-5-year-old-being-babysat