*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rouge The Bat
  2. Prolouge
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963670-Mobius-Circus-of-Change-Rouge--Fiona/cid/1697127-Rouge-The-Bat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by John G
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1963670
Rouge and Fiona encounter an abandoned Circus tent and soon become victim to many changes.
This choice: Rouge The Bat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rouge The Bat

    by: John G
Walking towards the circus was a beautiful female bat wearing nothing but black clothing, white boots and a bright pink breastplate looking astonished by the tent's bright colors.

???: *walks out* Welcome welcome dear traveler! Welcome to Mr Mezaro's Circus of Wonders~! I am Mr Mezaro and you are?

The bat looks at the tent and then at Mezaro.

Bat: Hmmm well aren't you one for greetings? Name's Rouge. You wouldn't have happen to have seen a bird did you? It lead me here and now it's gone. I'm glad too. Being a super spy really can be tiring work and I am in DIRE need of some vacation time

Mezaro looks at the tent with a smirk on his face.

Mezaro: Yes dear girl I share your pain. That's why I created this wonderful circus. For all travelers to relax and enjoy themselves without a worry or care. Care to step in?

Rouge: Well....*she looks at the sign and smiles a bit* I don't see why not.

Mezaro: SPLENDID! *he opens the entrance* Step inside and let your mind be blown....

Rouge walks inside the tent and to her surprise she see's a whole assortment of large tents and rooms inside.

Rouge: Whoa.....small on the outside but big on the inside...This really is a Circus of Wonders....

Rouge walks down the path way passing many tents until she comes to a stop. She eyeballs some of the signs above, each filling her with a sense of intrigue and curiosity.

Rouge: Hmm....this stuff is interesting...so many things to try and so little time....could this be a trap? Bah! what am I saying? That ringmaster probably never even heard of Eggman. Looks like I'm off the hook for this one....now...what to try first...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John G (UN: scourge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John G has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963670-Mobius-Circus-of-Change-Rouge--Fiona/cid/1697127-Rouge-The-Bat