*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Skyway (Body Inflation)
  2. Rouge The Bat
  3. Prolouge
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963670-Mobius-Circus-of-Change-Rouge--Fiona/cid/2894255-Skyway-Body-Inflation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by John G
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1963670
Rouge and Fiona encounter an abandoned Circus tent and soon become victim to many changes.
This choice: Skyway (Body Inflation)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Skyway (Body Inflation)

    by: Jokecat123
Rouge walked into the small tent only then to be surprised that inside was much bigger than she saw on the outside.

Rouge: My my, very interesting.

*She looks around for any jewel or treasure but instead finds some strange items on the table nearby*

Rouge: What's this? Hmm... I think one of them might help me out with finding treasure.

*Rouge looks at the table and thinks carefully, on there was an emerald that look similar to a chaos emerald, but shine a light pink color and glowed ominously as if hypnotizing, an old spell book, and finally a normal regular balloon with a tag attached to it giving a small warning that read: blowing in the balloon results in causing the balloon to blow back the air into your body causing swelling, tingling, light hissing, and gentle floating*

Rouge: I could choose the Emerald, but... I just can't decide between the other two. I'll have to find out myself, Or...

*She then noticed three strange doors in behind the table lead to strange rooms, Rouge wonders what she could to choose*

Rouge: Hmm... I think _____________.

You have the following choices:

1. Just pick Emerald

2. Leave Emerald and decide on the other two

3. Leave Emerald and check out the doors

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jokecat123 (UN: nekocat321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John G has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963670-Mobius-Circus-of-Change-Rouge--Fiona/cid/2894255-Skyway-Body-Inflation