*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Both Fiona and Rouge
  2. Prolouge
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963670-Mobius-Circus-of-Change-Rouge--Fiona/cid/1700330-Both-Fiona-and-Rouge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by John G
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1963670
Rouge and Fiona encounter an abandoned Circus tent and soon become victim to many changes.
This choice: Both Fiona and Rouge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Both Fiona and Rouge

    by: John G
Walking towards the circus was a duo of beautiful females.The first was a curvy bat wearing nothing but black clothing, white boots and a bright pink breastplate. The second was a beautiful yet tough looking vixen wearing nothing but black clothing and a bright yellow bow. The two of them were investigating the area until the saw the cave and looked astonished by the tent's bright colors..

???: *walks out* Welcome welcome dear traveler! Welcome to Mr Mezaro's Circus of Wonders~! I am Mr Mezaro and you are?

The two look at the tent and then at Mezaro.

Vixen: Yeah....right. Name's Fiona.

Bat: I'm Rouge.

Mezaro looks at the tent with a smirk on his face.

Mezaro: I assume you're here to have a good time?

Fiona: Actually we were investigating a disturbance coming from this tent. Mind if we can take a look?

Mezaro: Certainly! Step inside.

Fiona and Rouge walk down the path way passing many tents until she comes to a stop. She eyeballs some of the signs above, each filling them with a sense of intrigue and curiosity.

Fiona: Hmm....this stuff is interesting...

Rouge: I'll say. But we have a mission to do so be prepared.

Fiona: Right. Where should we search first?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John G (UN: scourge at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John G has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963670-Mobius-Circus-of-Change-Rouge--Fiona/cid/1700330-Both-Fiona-and-Rouge