*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More Than Just Pets
  2. Gender
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964345-Anthro-Pets/cid/1699469-More-Than-Just-Pets
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1964345
An invitation to a special pet store
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More Than Just Pets

    by: jdtd7197
You jumped at the chance to get a free pet. Figured a nice dog or a cat would be welcome company, you always were a pet person. When you got to the store you were surprised to see that it was the size of a mega department store. However when you walked in it was only a plain room with a few doors a clerk behind a desk. no animals in sight.
"First time here?" the clerk smiled.
"Um, yeah. I got this letter in the mail and..."
"I gotcha. Lemme explain something real quick. Our 'pets' are really anthropomorphic creatures, half human and half animal. So you're not just here for a pet you are also getting a real companion and a friend. Possibly even more if you wish, and it's not as weird as it sounds. Honestly I can't count how many times I've seen love at first sight working here."
"Okay we have several areas, designed to imitate the various habitats the animals the 'pets' would come from. So how about you pick one and we can start looking around?"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jdtd7197 (UN: jdtd7197 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdtd7197 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964345-Anthro-Pets/cid/1699469-More-Than-Just-Pets