*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiny Town Hotel
  2. Vacation Options
  3. It Starts...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964547-Big-Beautiful-Booties--Tiny-Little-You/cid/2728682-Tiny-Town-Hotel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1964547
Back up and open for business....again!
This choice: Tiny Town Hotel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tiny Town Hotel

    by: SmittySmith
(Writer's note: I realize there's some potential for overlap with an existing hotel storyline here. But they're different enough that I think we'll be fine. See this as a time lapse from the original chapter. This was originally written by me.)

"Tony hunny...would you help me with my bags please?" Shannon, your on again, off again girlfriend cooed. So you grabbed her three bags in addition to your own and trudged semi-happily towards the elevator. You were at the Hilton for a convention. College students from all over the country were coming to compete in all sorts of jobs. You were here hoping to get a job with the IRS or some other high financial company, Shannon is studying to be a fashion designer.

As you walk off the elevator, you pass a rather attractive hispanic maid and you give her a small smile. After seeing the look you get from Shannon you regret it immediately. You do have a history, but you've been loyal to Shannon for several months now.

"C'mon Shannon...don't give me that look."

"I'm just keeping my eye on you Tony. I should be the only one getting looks from you."

"Right now I just want to be able to put these bags down."

So you march all the way down the hall to your rooms. You drop off your bags then walk across the hall to her room to give her her bags. You glance at your watch and realize that you're late for your first interview. You agree to meet back with Shannon at 4 in your room and sprint off in the other direction.

As you open the door to one of the convention areas, you're hit with a very warm ray of light that knocks you dizzy for a moment. All of a sudden you're surrounded by men and women in white lab coats.

"Are you OK sir???"

"How do you feel???"

"Do you want to sit down?"

"Whoa....slow down. I feel fine, but what was that light that just hit me???"

The scientists explain that you walked right into the path of their ticket to fabulous careers. It was a machine designed to help move heavy equipment by shrinking it to a manageable size and at the same time making it resistant to being crushed. That way, they explained, you can just pile things up on top of each other without any worry about the pressure. They took a few measurements, took your temperature, and decided that you were apparently ok. They seemed a bit disappointed that it had no effect on you, but you were in too big of a rush to notice. You were in such a hurry that you even pushed them through all their tests.

***

You blew the interview. Not only were you late, but your mind was occupied by that huge beam that you had ran through. By the time you get back to your room you decide that the best course of action would be to just lie down. You feel completely exhausted. You have several more interviews scheduled anyway. Just in case Shannon walks in while you're asleep, you deadbolt the door open and lie down on the large hotel bed.

***

When you wake up....you realize that something is very wrong. Your first sensation is that of being cold, then it all hits you at once. You're naked and more importantly, you're tiny! You cant be any more than 4 inches tall sitting at the head of a bed big enough to fit a thousand of you! That machine....those "scientists"....you gotta get back! You know Shannon will help you.

While you're thinking, the door creaks open and in walks...

You have the following choices:

1. Shannon

2. The Maid From Earlier

3. A female member of the science team

*Noteb*
4. A classmate?

*Noteb*
5. A rival?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964547-Big-Beautiful-Booties--Tiny-Little-You/cid/2728682-Tiny-Town-Hotel