*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Lesson in Tinyness
  2. Tiny Town Hotel
  3. Vacation Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964547-Big-Beautiful-Booties--Tiny-Little-You/cid/2728684-A-Lesson-in-Tinyness
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1964547
Back up and open for business....again!
This choice: A female member of the science team  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Lesson in Tinyness

    by: SmittySmith
(Originally written by L.E Greene)


"Well hello Tony. I'm Babbette Rogers. Remember me from earlier?"

You sat up and looked at this woman, who appeared to be a giant, about 1000 times taller than he was. She had her strawberry blond hair in a bun on top of her head, and glasses that were too big for her small face covered her light blue eyes. She wore a white lab coat, and you thought he'd like to see what was under it! Overall she was beautiful, if not a little reserved about her good looks. You thought if he wasn't in this predicament, he'd like to get to know her intimately.

"Hello." you said, groggily.

"I can't hear you Tony. In order to be heard you will have to scream. Because you are so small, the force of your voice does not travel as far."

"HELLO!" You screamed, and fell suddenly into the sea of hotel blanket that surrounded you.

Babbette rushed over to him to make sure he was okay. She picked you up and...

You have the following choices:

1. Put you in her pocket

*Noteb*
2. Put you in her clevage

*Noteb*
3. Put you in her pants

*Noteb*
4. Tries to...eliminate the evidence

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964547-Big-Beautiful-Booties--Tiny-Little-You/cid/2728684-A-Lesson-in-Tinyness