*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Winner!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964931-Katy-Perry-Foot-Fetish/cid/1701284-Winner
by E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1964931
Story of a guy with a foot fetish's encounter with his favourite feet; Katy Perry's!
Chapter #1

Winner!

    by: E
You'd recently found out through an e-mail that you won a contest which allows you to attend the filming of Katy Perry's newest music video. You were thrilled, something like this seemed exciting and definitely an opportunity that a lot of people would have cherished. You were a decent fan of her work, you never thought much about it, but to be on the set and in the presence felt like an experience worth taking part in. Aside from that, there was a doubtful part of you that desperately hoped for the chance to see Katy's bare feet. You loved them for the longest time and spent a good amount of your time scrolling through pictures of her feet on the internet, and you were in love. You loved her chest as well, and people around you normally drew their attention there, but you always held a great satisfaction in seeing her beautiful naked toes and pale soles. You yearned for a closer view of them...these thoughts cross your mind as you stare into the building where everything was going to be filmed after he limo doors open and you are about to step in...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 E (UN: heavenslight08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1964931-Katy-Perry-Foot-Fetish/cid/1701284-Winner