*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Champion
  2. The First Contestant Slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965042-A-Smelly-Pokemon-Tournament/cid/1701663-The-Champion
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1965042
Pokemon compete to see who is the smelliest around!
This choice: The Champion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Champion

    by: Flarfenarfle
(Edited as of September 23rd)

1. Shiver (Glaceon)

2. Male

3. The original champion of the stink tournaments, the sub-zero stinker himself, Shiver the Glaceon! Shiver started out as a rather cocky, cruel guy. But after going crazy, then going sane again, then making friends, and confessing his love to Blaze... he's mellowed out quite a bit. He also recently conquered the Dungeon of the Secret Stat alongside Jason the Dewott. This of course boosted his stench to unimaginable heights, but it also produced a rather... submissive side effect. He was hypnotized by an extremely powerful Celebi as well as conditioned by a Grumpig and Miltank to have a major stink fetish and isn't afraid to let everyone know!

4. Stink stats
Feet: Lethal
Farts: Lethal
Body Musk: Lethal
Butt (Without Farting): Lethal
Breath: Lethal

5. Stink resistance: 99/100

6. Special abilities:

Cold as Ice: Shiver can freeze opponents in a block of ice, or create icy restraints to immobilize opponents.

The Smelly Snowstorm: By combining the move Blizzard with a nasty fart, Shiver can turn the whole arena into a massive snowstorm. The snow is tinted green and reeks of farts.

Stink Fetish: Shiver was given one during his quest, and he isn't afraid to get a good whiff of his opponents.

Berry Boosted: Shiver owns a plethora of berries with crazy effects. No one knows where he gets them, or where he manages to pull them out from, but he's always got some at the ready.

You have the following choices:

1. Challenger

2. Challenger

3. Challenger

4. Challenger

5. More slots

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flarfenarfle (UN: pudding502 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965042-A-Smelly-Pokemon-Tournament/cid/1701663-The-Champion