*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Challenger
  2. The Champion
  3. The First Contestant Slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965042-A-Smelly-Pokemon-Tournament/cid/1702086-Challenger
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1965042
Pokemon compete to see who is the smelliest around!
This choice: Challenger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Challenger

    by: Eros
1. Blaze (Vulpix)

2. Female.

3. I'm a rather timid Vulpix and while I don't enjoy forcing other pokemon to smell me, I will do so in a competition. My feet and breath are by far the stinkiest parts of my body, however my gas is quite weak and I don't generally use it against opponents. I'm often able to handle the stink of my opponent fairly well, however, I did have one weakness. Due to a traumatic childhood event evolving several Koffings, I absolutely hated any kind of gas that others produced.

4. Stink Stats.
Feet: Unbearable.
Farts: Bad
Bodily Musk: Pretty Bad
Butt (Without farting): Bad
Breath: Unbearable

5. Stink Resistance: 70/100 (Weak to gas)

6. Special abilities: Being a fire type I have access to a variety of fire abilities.Even though I hated the gas of my opponents, I have the ability to possibly set it alight for explosive results, or even my own!

As I walked into the arena and gagged on an awful stench that hung in the air, I merely hopped that being a fire type would give me an advantage since you were ice.

You have the following choice:

1. Begin!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Eros (UN: eros99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965042-A-Smelly-Pokemon-Tournament/cid/1702086-Challenger