*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The game begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965407-The-Reality-Game/cid/1704121-The-game-begins
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1965407
Daniel Andrews has just gotten a game that allows him to experience the lives of girls.
Chapter #1

The game begins.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
"It's here!" excited, Daniel yelled. "The Reality Game is finally here!"

Daniel had saved up his money for months to be able to order the latest reality bending game. It allowed the player to live out any life he or she wished. There were two types of this game; one for boys and the other for girls. Being small for his age, looking more like a twelve year old than sixteen, Daniel did not make the football team so he ordered the game for boys in hopes of living the life of a football player.

Only all of his hopes were dashed when he opened the package; the game was pink in color. It was the girls' version of the game. "But I ordered the boys' version of the game!" angry and confused, Daniel said. "I know I did; I checked it three times!"

"What's wrong, bro?" entering Daniel's room, Sophie asked. "Something wrong with the game you ordered from Reality Inc.?"

"Just everything, Sophie!" angry, Daniel yelled. "I ordered the boys' version of the game and they sent me the girl version! I can't live the life of a girl!"

"What's wrong with being a girl?" with a fake look of hurt, Sophie asked.

"I was not born one, that's what is wrong!" tearing up, Daniel yelled. "It would be too... weird!"

"Well, the game has a money back guarantee." with the hint of a smile, Sophie said. "Why not at least give it a try?"

Daniel looked as if he was about to be sick. "You can't be serious!" angry, he screamed. "Why would I want to try being a girl at any time!?"

"You have been on pins and needles, waiting for this to arrive." serious, Sophie replied. "I don't think I can take your pacing much longer. At least give the game a try. If you don't like it, you can send it back in exchange for the boy version."

Daniel looked at his sister as if she had lost her mind only, after some pleading, he finally gave in and hooked the game equipment. It was fairly basic with its own digital monitor, the game console, and two wireless controllers. Once everything was set up, Daniel turned on the game and stood in front of the monitor where a message read, 'Please hold still while you are scanned.'

"Scanned?" curious, he thought.

Suddenly, a number of green beams of light fired from a round lens in the game console. It hit Daniel in various points. After a few second, the beams of light vanished and a new message appeared on the screen. Please select your character age.

Daniel looked at the options and saw...

You have the following choices:

1. Sixteen, his age.

2. Fourteen, Sophie's age.

3. Twelve.

4. Ten.

5. Younger or older

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dancing Spartan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965407-The-Reality-Game/cid/1704121-The-game-begins