*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1967316-Emily-XXL/cid/1708563-Morning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by tim
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1967316
You as a small guy going through high school with a friend that happens to be a shemale.
Chapter #1

Morning

    by: tim
It's morning you wake up for another tedious day of school and feeling invisible to your peers. You slide your self out the bed and slump to the bathroom to look in the mirror the estrogen kissed body of a man in front of you. Your mix wide hips and soft skin was the only thing that you stuck out for at 5'7 in your junior year of high school. You saunter down the stairs to see your mother has prepared you breakfast. It always boggled you how she could be almost 6 ft while you were 5'7, her sexy frame saunters over to you to wish you good morning and direct you to the pancakes on the table.

You have the following choices:

1. Pass on breakfast

*Noteb*
2. Scarf the cakes down, you want to be larger

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tim (UN: rooby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tim has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1967316-Emily-XXL/cid/1708563-Morning