*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1967610-Diaper-TFed/cid/1748117-A-young-mom-buys-the-diaper-package-that-you-ar
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1967610
you get transformed in to various diapers/pull-up/goodnites
This choice: A young mom buys the diaper package that you are inside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A young mom buys the diaper package that you ar...

    by: joe akira
A young mom goes and gets the diapers for her toddler daughter. The diapers were about size five, you felt being thrown in the cart and being strolled off to the counter, where there you are being paid for. After that, the woman puts you in the trunk with all the other grocierie, you tired to look around but it was kinda dark and were nothing but diapers around you. You felt the car starting to drive home, feeling like an eternity to get to the mom's home. Finally the car parks to the mom's house driveway. After putting the groceries away, she rips the diaper pack open and takes you out, only to be awaiting for the mom's daughter to be on you. You finally felt yourself being attached to cute blonde girl who was around two or three and was set down to play.

You have the following choice:

1. The girl goes off to play

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joe akira (UN: ultraman34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BigJB20 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1967610-Diaper-TFed/cid/1748117-A-young-mom-buys-the-diaper-package-that-you-ar