*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968978-Monsters-Among-Us/cid/2448143-You-help-her-in-and-get-her-a-towel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1968978
Monsters exist. Do you hunt them? Or join them?
This choice: You help her in and get her a towel.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You help her in and get her a towel.

    by: poorknigh
" Are you ok mam" you say putting your hand on her back. You lightly push her in to your house to get her out of the doorway. She bended over coughing trying to catch her breath.
She put her hand on you" thank you oh thank you for helping me" and looks up at you

. She was the most beautiful thing you have ever seen her eyes were the catcher. Her eyes were as grey as a story cloud and she had the face of a angle. " Oh mmm...... let me get you a towel you must be soaked"

you say giving her comfort. You point to the couch " you can sit there" and you walk upstairs to closet.

When you go back down she was standing pacing around your couch. "Here you go" and handed her a blue towel. She takes it and wipes her face off and you get a better look at her. She had black hair with gray strands of hair too you gaze at her body you look at her up and down. Insted of thinking of what happened to her you were think of her breast size.

She finishes drying and handes it back. " Thank you sir"

" Hey don't mention it " as you put your hand on your head " would you like something to eat".
" Ummmmm......... sure I guess" she answers you.
You walk in the kitchen and flick on the light showing a nice oak carved table " I can make some noodles if you want"

"Yea that would be nice" she says and walk to a chair. She truned around to sit down and you notice a claw mark on her back like she was attacked by a bear .............or a wolf??

You get a skilet from your cabnit and got the noodles from the pantry. " So may I ask what a lady like you doing out here in weather like this " She turned around and looks at you " My car crashed on the side of the road I craweled out and walked here". You stir the noodles around while listening to her story you were amazed to her that she survived a car crash and ran 3 miles to your house.

You walk to her with a bowel of noodles and place it enfront of you. "So I didn't get your name"
" My name is Sarah Clay and yours is................"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 poorknigh (UN: poorknigh24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kingfisher has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1968978-Monsters-Among-Us/cid/2448143-You-help-her-in-and-get-her-a-towel