*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. For Science!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969497-The-Magic-Pencil-By-Dayaman/cid/1719475-For-Science
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1969497
You find a pencil that can draw and erase not only drawings, but reality.
Chapter #1

For Science!

    by: dayaman
At a lab, two scientists are testing out a nuclear paste. They put all of it on a pencil. One of the scientists then rubs a lab rat's head with the eraser. Surprisingly, the rat's head vanishes. The other scientist then redraws the rat's head, and it returns. Both scientists are intrigued at this, so they attempt to show it to their boss. Buut, they lose it and it falls in the sink.
...
Miles away, you find a pencil in the sewer. You grab it using a string and a piece of gum you just chewed. You look at the pencil, then rub part of your arm with the eraser. To your surprise, part of your arm disappears completely! You then redraw it, and it comes back.

Interested at this odd pencil's powers, you immediately go home to test it out more. You see your family there. Who do you test this pencil on?

You have the following choices:

1. yourself again

2. your mom

3. your dad

4. your elder sister

5. other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dayaman (UN: dayaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lord Robbie - We got this! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969497-The-Magic-Pencil-By-Dayaman/cid/1719475-For-Science