*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969656-Goddesses-of-the-Pokemon-World/cid/1979508-Luca
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1969656
Female trainers and anthro female Pokemon can grow themselves and shrink others!
This choice: Slot 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Luca

    by: infinity421
"Iris?" your trainer meeps, a deep blush creeping its way onto his cheeks. Giggling, you pull him in closer to your body and shrink him a tiny bit more, rolling onto your back as you do so. Child-sized trainer laying atop you, you splay out your legs, taking advantage of the available space on the bed. Rubbing your trainer's back with a black-furred paw, you push him into your fur, smooshing his head in between your large breasts. He liked - no, loved your breasts, but he would never admit it. He was just a bit too shy and afraid of you to do that.

And who in their right mind wouldn't be afraid of an anthropomorphic Lucario that could change her own size, and the size of others? Having come from a village where size-changing powers were unheard of, your trainer received a shock to the system when he realised you could shrink or grow him at will - though you very much preferred to shrink him. Or grow yourself. He had caught you, believing that you were merely an anthro Lucario, not a goddess, and you had decided to allow him to command you and take you on his travels - he was a rather cute thing, after all.

Shifting uncomfortably, your trainer attempts to remove his head from your cleavage, before you undertake two actions: firstly, one of your paws presses his head back in. Secondly, your breasts suddenly fwoomp out larger, instantly enevloping his entire head in warm, jiggling flesh. "G-goodnight, Luca..." her mumbles from within your cleavage.

Smiling, you allow yourself to drift into sleep, wondering what your trainer had planned for tomorrow...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 infinity421 (UN: infinity421 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
yougurt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969656-Goddesses-of-the-Pokemon-World/cid/1979508-Luca