*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969889-AT-Finn-dominated-in-a-fat-land-of-Ooo
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1969889
Finn finds himself in a alternate land of Ooo where everyone is fat and evil.

Finn finds himself in a alternate land of Ooo where everyone is fat and evil.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Prologue (Can Skip)
==================================================================================================
Prismo was hanging around in the Time Room in the multiverse as usual. He was just about to call up Cosmic Owl to hang before he could though, a man in a dark black cloak which covered his entire body walked in. Prismo looked at him for a few moments before asking "Oh hey stranger, who are you?" The cloaked man gently said "Great Prismo I have traveled far to get to the multiverse and to your Time Room. I am here of course for that one wish." Prismo nodded in agreement "Okay then, whats it gonna be man?" The cloaked man looked down at the floor hopped down from the platform and looked upon Prismo "My wish is that Jake instead of wishing that the Lich wished Finn and Jake could go home, that Jake wishes that the Lich wished to have that all of the people in the land of Ooo became evil, fat, wanted to dominate and torture Finn the hero. Also that Finn, Jake, and BMO aren't affected by becoming fat, evil and stay the way they were." Prismo could only stare at the cloaked man with a strange puzzled face "Man, that's some nasty jazz, nasty jazz." Prismo said before the cloaked man butted in "It doesn't matter what it is.. just fulfill my wish." Prismo looked long and hard at the cloaked man only to sigh and quietly say "Sorry Jake.." Back in the land of Ooo Finn, Jake and BMO are at the table about to eat breakfast, before they could start though everything lagged for a bit and time seemed to have stopped and start back almost instantly as if nothing had happened. "Hey Jake" Finn asked "Did you just feel that?" "Feel what?" Jake looked at Finn. "I feel like something just changed. I can't put my finger on it but something definitely changed.." Finn said as he stood and looked out the window. Jake slowly stretched his foot next to Finn, sending the rest of his body with him shortly after. "Naw dude everything looks fine." Jake said as he started walking back to the table Finn still looking out the window quietly said "But..." "Everything's fine, fine fine fine fine fine." Jake said flailing his arms around as he finally made it back to the table. Finn laughed "Ha, yeah you're right!" He started to run back to the table too eat breakfast with his friends. But little did they know everything wasn't going to be fine...
==================================================================================================
TL;DR
Now that the back story is taking care of I wanted to explain a little bit of what this story is going to be about and some of the rules. Finn, Jake, and BMO find themselves in a alternate reality created by Prismo made by a wish from a cloaked man, that all of Ooo was changed to make everyone fat, evil and wanted to make sure that Finn would never adventure again and be their torture slave. Everything for the most part will be allowed, facesitting, farting, trampling, beatings, smothering, vore, anal vore, worship of any kind, and toilet/shat. Now for the rules.
Rules
1.) Finn can die, but at least give a few chapters before he dies. (he is the main focus after all) Also when you do have him die at least have another chapter that makes him live for others to continue if they wish.
2.) BMO and Jake can die at anytime. Heck sometimes if your story wants to they don't even have to be there. You could just have Jake and BMO stay at the house while Finn goes off adventuring.
3.) Blood is allowed but nothing to brutal and gore is a no-no.
4.) Slobs are also very encouraged.
5.) Male and Female's will be allowed to dominate Finn.
6.) Grammar is not a big deal, being that I feel like at times I'm not that good at it myself. At least let it be readable and no shortening of words. EX. cuz, U, wtf, ATM, EZ.
7.) Sizes of fatness can scale as much as you want. To 180-200 chubby, 250-350 fat, 360-450 obese, 450+ morbidly obese.

I may also come up with some more rules as the story progresses, but probably not who knows. To be honest, you don't have to add if you want. Though if you want to it'd be greatly appreciated. So read or add on and have fun. :D Any questions? Ask away!

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1969889-AT-Finn-dominated-in-a-fat-land-of-Ooo