*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2068017-HALO-Hero-Association-for-LawandOrder
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2068017
A fetish super hero and villain interactive in which you battle other heroes or villains

A fetish super hero and villain interactive in which you battle other heroes or villains

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
(Before I get things going, big thanks to SquashedFlat for the idea and help of making of this, One Punch Man for the hero association idea I basically stole, Braun Beatdown for helping me with my writing and getting me back into writing, Bad Influence with the story that inspired this idea 'Smelly super villains', and demonboy328 who got me into writing to begin with)

Greetings and welcome to H.A.L.O Hero Association for Law and Order! With this story I'm hoping to get a bunch of people to go on an epic adventure were you play the role as your own unique anthropomorphic animal super hero or villain who does battle with each other, either to save the world, or rule it. The heroes job is to stop the villains, either trying to detain and arrest them or even at times if need be, kill them. The villains job is to destroy all the heroes, so no one can stop them, at any means necessary, either with pure force, or other 'means', humiliating the heroes in away they please. Will you play as a strong hero who stands for justice, and do nothing but stop villainy in its track? A weak, lower class super hero who can't catch a break and is constantly harassed, abused, humiliated, dominated by villains, or will you play the powerful villain who will do whatever it takes to dominate and destroy the heroes physically or mentally. The choice is yours! Your fate is in your hands!

=======================================================================================================
The Lore

The year is 2025, we live in anthropomorphic animal world. The world has known peace for fifty years. Though that quickly changed as a sudden increase of super villains started to rise. The future allowed new technology, new genetics, crossing DNA, making super powered people. As it was very illegal, as people feared the consequences and side effects. This didn't stop some people who had more nefarious reasons.

The super powered villains weren't just from the United States they were all across the world, and the military of each nation couldn't handle the powers of the villains, as they easily rolled over them, and did as they please. One man though had enough, Leon Stryker.

A young wolf who stood seven feet, and weighed four-hundred twenty five pounds, all muscle. He was the fiercest warrior of the United States, he trained his whole life, in all types of fighting styles. He would travel around the states stopping villains, though he was only aware of the villains from other countries as some had made their way to the states.

He saw it as his duty to defeat all villains and see them to justice, so he traveled all around the world, with each country giving their fair share of reward money for him stopping their villain problems. Twenty years of traveling around the world, he did his fair share of stopping villains, but with age and an even more increase of villains he had to stop traveling around the world and head back to the United States.

When he arrived back to the states, he knew it would take more then just him to stop this villain menace. With his reward money from all the people he help, and a large crowd funding, he decided to make H.A.L.O. ,Hero Association for Law and Order.

The main base is held in Washington D.C., and smaller bases set up in each state. The only way he could get more people to help in his endeavor he needed the law on genetic experimentation approved, seeing the work he had done, they had no other choice, with this new organization the villain epidemic started to decrease drastically. Though many more ran amuck in other countries. Other countries saw how it helped the United States, they knew they had to follow in Leon's footsteps and with his help started to make more bases around the world.

Each country had a main base of H.A.L.O and an S class hero in their ranks. Now with the world protected by this new hero organization, it seemed the world could finally know peace... until.

After five years, the world knew war once more, as more villains started to appear, and this time were more organized. Some working together, attacking bases of H.A.L.O, or just attacking major cities causing great panic. The heroes were out numbered once again...

That's why you're here recruit! You're here to become a hero! We need all the help we can get, we need more aspiring heroes, courageous, strong, and determined. Don't let these despicable villains destroy the world we live in. Now from the tests' I can see your class and rank is...
=====================================================================================================

Which side are you on?!

Will you take the side of H.A.L.O, a strong courageous hero? Or will you take the role as a dirty villain who wants nothing but to destroy anything in their path, and dominate any silly hero who gets in their way.

Hero or villain don't appease you? Take roll as a SM!

Don't feel like being a hero or villain? How about a SM? (scenario manager) As a scenario manager you basically set up the scene for a hero or a villain to explore or experience! Have a girls cat stuck in the tree for a hero to come save, or even have a bank being robbed for a hero to stop the bank robbers, or even a villain coming in to steal the glory and wreck some havoc while their at it!


Rise up in the ranks and classes!

The classes are S-C, with ranks 1-250. Depending on how strong you think your hero is, you can place them in any of those. If you're starting low, do some hero duties to rank up! Depending on how difficult the task is at hand, you could rise the ranks before you know it! If you feel like you deserve a better rank than another hero, you could do battle with them, though the organization frowns upon it.

Be wary of the threat levels!

Each situation and villain will have their own threat level, so when dealing with a situation make sure you are ready for it. Lowest - Pawn. Very low- Knight . Low - Bishop . Medium - Rook . High - Queen . Very High - King . Highest - Controller . Impossible - God . Always take care of a situation with the the utmost importance, even if it's a pawn, treat it like you would a king, like Leon said "Just like in chess, if you don't take out all the pawns, it will come back to bite you as a queen."

Not all heroes are born good!

Just because you're a hero doesn't mean you have to play by the rules. A villain decided to bribe you to look the other way? Stop bank robbers from robbing the bank, but you decide you feel need of some type of compensation? Fighting other heroes too rise up int he ranks? All fine! Just don't get caught by other heroes, if caught too many times the organization will kick you out or even worse imprison you. From there you can try to come back to the organization or all else fails, become a villain!

Any hero/villain, any where!

Just because you may be stationed in Japan doesn't mean you have to stay there! Travel around the world to different H.A.L.O bases. Same goes for villains, just because you are the Sledge Sisters from Russia, doesn't mean you don't need to stay in Russia, they can go, and attack anywhere they please. Don't be afraid to venture around!

Large scale battles!

Heroes at times, may be over whelmed by a much stronger villain, at any time they can call back up from an nearby hero, turning the tides of battle. Even a villain, though known for being lone wolves, could also join or gang up on a hero! If that battle becomes to large with many heroes or villains, PM the author of the heroes and or villains and take it to a IM, and don't forget to post the results to the interactive!
=====================================================================================================

RULES

1.)Most if not all fetishes are allowed! Facesitting, farting, scat, butt crushing, weight gain, vore, anal vore, feet, stomping, crushing, the list goes on.
2.)Death is allowed! Just try not to get to graphic with the gore.
3.) Make sure when you make a Super hero or Villain character leave a chapter open for someone else to make their own.
4.) You can't share a class and rank of an existing hero, Example: Leon Stryker is Class S Rank 1, you can't have that exact class and rank. Be mindful of the other super heroes ranks and classes.
5.) If you join into a SM's chapter, make sure you either link your character's profile from a previous chapter or put it in the response to the chapter before you write. You can also introduce your villain or hero into a existing chapter. EX: A hero is stopping a bank from being robbed, and the villain arrives. (You don't need to have an existing slot filled, it'd just be easier if you did)
6.) Add some substance to your chapters, don't make them incredibly short.
7.) Grammar is a must, doesn't have to be perfect, as at times I find myself lacking in that department.
8.) Have fun!
9.) Feel free to take over for a person's created hero and or villain!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2068017-HALO-Hero-Association-for-LawandOrder