*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your dog.
  2. An unexpected feature
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970537-Magical-Microsoft-Word/cid/2527253-Your-dog
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1970537
Whatever you type becomes reality.
This choice: Animal(s)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your dog.

    by: SabTaurDalton
An animal. Or rather your dog.
“My beloved dog Cassie has two heads who both speak human.”
Just then you look over to your dog nearby and see that she indeed does have two heads.
Walking over to pet her, you notice one of your pictures on your wall. She had two heads in it too. And in a couple other pictures around the room.
Giving her a light scratch behind the ears, one of her heads yawn, waking up. “Ahhh. Oh hello Master Calvin. You feeling ok?”
“Master? Since when can you talk?”
She cocked her head at that, looking confused. “What do you mean? I’ve always been able too since I was a pup, and you saved me from that lab.”
“Oh, heh, right. Sorry girl. So, remind me, how smart are you again?”
“As smart as a human, thanks to those experiments.” She started to stretch, her other head staying asleep. “Ahh, much needed.” She looked over at your computer, grinning lightly. “Trying your hand at writing again huh Master?”
“Huh? Oh, yeah. I got a new copy of word from a friend, so I’m just testing it out.”
“Mind if I see what you’ve got?”
“O-oh sure, go right ahead.”
She got up and walked over to the computer, reading what little you’ve got so far. “Writing about me again huh?”
“Mmmhmm. Who else?”
“Jeez Cal, the amount you write about me, I might as well be your girlfriend. Not like it would be weird or anything. I’m basically a human in a dog body. Why not make me that in your story then?”
With the reality altering properties of the program clear, do you make her your girlfriend, do you alter her a little more, or do you move on to your next target?

You have the following choices:

1. Girlfriend dog

2. More changes for Cassie

3. New target

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SabTaurDalton (UN: sabrina-taur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970537-Magical-Microsoft-Word/cid/2527253-Your-dog