*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970703-Shipwrecked-On-Giantess-Island/cid/1979659-Tattoo-and-Ball-Exploration
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1970703
You are shipwrecked on an island filled with various Giantesses.
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tattoo and Ball Exploration

    by: Poopoodoop
You searched for an escape route, only to realize there was no safe route. Your hesitation distracted you from something; or rather, two very large things. When the blonde initially crouched down her massive balls were large enough to rest on the sand. Without out you paying attention, she pulled her bikini to the side and dragged her massive sack over your tiny body. It smelled like sweat and sex, and was very moist and humid. You felt a large, rope-like object on your back, then it slapped against you and pulled you far between the large sex orbs. They smelled even more the deeper you were pulled, and the temperature rose as well. The space between her massive balls was exactly like cleavage, besides the smell and a few "minor" details.

"What did you find, Julia?" One of the other massive shemales asked. Your world shook when she stood up.
"It was another tiny man!" Julia exclaimed. She wiggles her hips, jiggling her balls and shuffling you around in your sweaty prison.
"C-careful! Remember that time you crushed one between your balls?" Another shemale spoke up.
"Remember? Of course! I had that spot tattooed!" Julia laughed. In the fold of her sack, you found what looked like a stick figure tattoo, about as big as you. It reminded you of cave paintings that you saw in movies. You tried rubbing it, only to find that it indeed was a tattoo.
"Or that time one climbed into your cock? He was trying to avoid hypothermia, but ended up with a one way trip to your nuts..."
"Ooh that was the best! He struggled all the way down! It's a shame he didn't get out in time though. I tattooed my cockhead in his honor," Julia said.
"Honor? That's just anther kink of yours!" A different shemale teased.
"Maybe I'll show it to this one! Hopefully it doesn't encourage him." You felt your smelly prison rustle and shake. You were suddenly grabbed by what may have been large fingers.
"That poor guy! I can smell him from here! And my balls feel so much more sweaty than usual today," Julia cooed. You watched as she slid her massive dong out of her straining bikini bottom. It dropped down like an elephant's trunk. Being thicker than her wrist and nearly reaching her knees while soft, it was clear that she had the biggest penis around. She raised the massive tip up towards you, then dropped you atop it. It smelled nearly as bad as her balls, and you saw some smegma poking out from under her foreskin. The skin under you started beating up, and becoming more firm.
*SHLK*
You look to the gaping slit where a huge bead of precum had pooled. Around the slit in tiny writing were tattooes that read "Home Sweet Home" and "One Way Tube"
"Careful little guy, it gets hungry sometimes." Boomed Julia. Her cock suddenly twitched, launching you. Luckily you landed at the base of her tree-like penis. You looked down to see yet another tattoo that said "Your Lips Here". Could anyone even swallow that much of this behemoth while it was soft?
"Looks like you found another tattoo! I have one more down there. It's actually quite intricate." Julia said. She lied down on her back as the other shemales simply watched.
"There was an old story about a tiny town. It had people about your size. One day the tiny town disappeared be there was nothing but two circular craters." She sifted her balls so that they draped over her massive cock. It was so long that it slapped against her face. She licked the tip just a little.
"Now, onto the tattoo..." She brought you to the underside of her ballsack. It looked like a map, only slightly scrunched up.
"Yup, I used these bag boys to destroy a whole town. They're not quite big enough right now though. I had to save a few weeks worth of cum to swell them up that big." Julia said way too nonchalantly.
"Julia, based on your... previous experiences, we think someone else should hold onto this tiny." A shorter shemale piped up.
"What? Why?"
"Because all the ones before this perished somewhere on or in your cock!"
"I don't always mean to!"
"Then why do you always catch them? I can't even count how many we've watched you force into that gaping hole of yours. We can't even learn about their civilizations because all we ever find are puddles of cum and holes or craters where you literally fucked their city!"
"Maybe you have a point... Let's play blue balls for him!" Julia demanded.
"Fine. Get some fresh air little guy. You're gonna need it..." Blue balls? Fresh air? What was going to happen? Your question was answered when you saw all the shemales remove their bikini bottoms. They sat in a circle in a way that all their cocks met at one spot.
Julia dropped you in the middle of the circle and the stench was unbearable. There was barely space to stand and the balls around you kept moving as the shemales grew erect.
"3!"
What?
"2
Why were they counting down?
"1!"
"OH SHI-" you were cut off by the never ending waves of ball flesh. The shemales all thrust their cocks together at the same time, smashing you between their sweaty balls. You expected them to part and thrust again, but they just continued humping. After several minutes of ball smothering the testicles parted. You couldn't tell who you were stuck to, but you saw some... unusual dicks. One girl had a horse cock, complete with a sheath and massive balls. Another had 2 huge human dicks. Not as big as Julia's, but still huge. "3!...2!..." The girls chanted.
"1!" You were too weak to struggle this time. You were smothered again, this time wetter with sweat and precum. The shemales went on for several more rounds, until they couldn't take it anymore. They all erupted like volcanoes. You looked up as massive roles of semen disappeared into the air, only to fall back down. The space between the shemale balls became a sticky soup of hot, thick girl cum. You thought you would drown until the girls used their hands to press their balls together.
The cum poured out of their makeshift pool and onto the sandy beach. You were once again glued to a massive, musky testicle. It swayed as the shemales stood up. All the girls lifted their balls to see who won. You were stuck to...

You have the following choices:

1. Julia's huge left nut

2. The horsecock girl's scrotum

3. The double dicked girl's testicle

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Poopoodoop (UN: poopoodoop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970703-Shipwrecked-On-Giantess-Island/cid/1979659-Tattoo-and-Ball-Exploration