*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970703-Shipwrecked-On-Giantess-Island/cid/3001179-The-ladies-decides-to-catch-fish-and-finds-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1970703
You are shipwrecked on an island filled with various Giantesses.
This choice: The ladies decides to catch fish and finds you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The ladies decides to catch fish and finds you.

    by: Unknown
As they were approaching you heard one of them say : '' Awwwh its such a long time since we last went fishing. You all girls know how boring it can be sometimes! ''
" Come on don't be like that Kelly!" replied the blonde one with the leather bikini while trying to take her bikini bottom out, having great difficulty to remove it especially in the crotch area due to her enormous bulge. "Everyone of us knows that you get bored very easily, but you should try it too! Who knows we may catch a rare species this time! But first let us all take out our bikini bottoms so that we have more freedom of movement."
"Freedom of movement? Alright." agreed Kelly."But keep that thing away from me.I don't want your dong poking me in the eye by mistake." She then removed her swimsuit and tossed it away. In just a few seconds all the giantesses were nude from the waist down,their flaccid dicks reaching just above their knees.

You pinched yourself in a vain attempt to wake up from a strange dream.To your dismay this was just plain reality : you were trapped in an island with no food or water, the only inhabitants were super huge (the smallest one you estimated was about 300 feet tall give or take) and not only were all giantesses but they were also sporting gigantic dicks! Panic started to get you...You tried to collect yourself. ''I must find a place to hide." you thought. Looking around you saw nothing suitable for a hiding place, all you could see was the vast ocean and the great shoreline. Without second thought you dove underwater and tried swimming away trying to escape.

Meanwhile the giantesses casually walked towards the sea, their enormous appendages slapping their inner thighs with loud slaps.Their steps were closing the distance between you and them when suddenly the sun faded and you found yourself in a shadow! You turned your head around slowly ... to be greeted with the breathtaking view of the tan skinned giantess's fat cock head inches away from you! The foreskin was slightly held back leaving the slit in plain view and the entire image was as if it was smiling at you.

All around you could see the other four giantesses.To your left was the blonde one.Her skin was white but not pale, she had a curvy body with a little bit of fat on all the right places and her hair was curvy shoulder length.She had chosen to keep the bikini top which barely contained her huge breasts nipples picking from the inside.To your right, were two you assumed to be twins .Their skin was slightly tanned and they seemed to have quiet an athletic body with thin waist,perky yet massive boobs and slim thighs.Their hair was done in ponytails reaching their back and they were completely nude.Both of them had their hand on their hips while looking down and scanning the sea searching for fish . And finally to your six o' clock was the last one who seemed to have an hourglass figure with massive ass and huge knockers barely contained by her string micro bikini top.Her hair was jet black done into pigtails and since she was a little far away you could see her face which was the prettiest face you had ever seen. And just above you was the fifth one, Kelly as you had heard, her gigantic cock and balls blocking the view of her body... you could only see her inner thighs as the level of the water you were struggling to stay afloat, was about knee high to her.

"Girls?" said one of the twins."Don't you think we should have brought some form of equipment? I mean how we are going to fish without a rod or something?"
"Ohh come on Rebecca we do not need fishing rods! We have our OWN RODS!!" and with that black haired futa grabbed her monstrous cock and started slapping the water with it."There is no fish in this planet that can endure being hit with this bazooka!! My mom told me that: you can always go fishing with your cock .The other day i brought home three Blue whales and i had no equipment whatsoever.It was such a lovely fishing!" said the black haired giantess.After a while you could hear huge slapping sounds of the water being hit with her dick and huge waves started forming.

"I just don't get it Lisa" you could hear the voice of the owner of the mega dong above you."What's the fun in fishing with my cock.I still think it is boring!" nagged Kelly folding her hands underneath her very large breasts in a very bratty behavior."I mean yeah our cocks our quite massive making it easy to smash anything,but this does not make fishing less boring ...Ahh!! What is that ?!" screamed Kelly making a step back and grabbing her mouth with both hands.

Despite the fact that it was a baby step back, it still created a big wave of seawater that came towards you.This sudden motion of the giantess allowed you to catch a glimpse of her full form : she was brunette with very short hair (a tomboys look). Her skin seemed super smooth and tan, her breasts were enormous reaching just above her belly button and spilling quite a big deal to the side of her torso (which you thought would give a ridiculous amount of sideboob) and by no means any saggy.Her eyes were brown and almond shaped and her lips were so full you could thing they would engulf your whole body with a single kiss. Her entire frame radiated sheer beauty and innocence which were emphasized by the frightened look on her face... and then your gaze fell to the protruding behemoth she was sporting for a cock and the full ballsack underneath it ... Her bush was neatly trimmed in a heart shape completing the girly appearance.

Then silence...

She had locked eyes with you and both of you kept staring at each other ...

Splash..... Splash.... Splash.... THUD! THUD!

After what you thought was a full minute (in fact was a few seconds) , you were first to break eye contact . Suddenly you realized you were surrounded by ten thick legs and five massive flaccid cocks, the seawater you were floating barely reaching their knees making you feeling vulnerable and exposed. Kelly's friends hearing the loud scream had come to investigate the situation. "Kelly honey, what happened? Are you alright?" asked Lisa, the giantess behind you with the black pigtails. "You seem to have seen a ghost! What's the matter?" clear concern in her voice.

''I .... I....'' mumbled Kelly. "I think i saw a tiny man!" she finally grasped.
"Ohh come on ,don't mess with us" replied Zoe, the other twin (Rebecca's sister)."You can't be serious!Humans? The regular sized ones? I thought they had gone extinct many years ago!" continued Zoe.
"No! No! I swear! He was right here in front of my cock! Ohh girls you have to believe me! He was struggling to stay afloat!" insisted Kelly.
"Ok then! Where is he now?"
"I don't know.Hey, you know what? Let's look for him!" suggested Kelly regaining her composure a bit.

From your predicament you could hear the entire conversation the giant futas had and you could not do anything.You just floated there and hoped for the best.The sun was starting to burn your skin and your limbs seemed to run out of energy.You were thirsty, exhausted, at the mercy of giant hung girls and your only hope was that these very endowed giantesses would be gentle and help you out.As the sun faded for a moment you found yourself in the shadow of something big.While you craned your neck up you saw the hourglass figure of Kelly going up and up and up .... Then you passed out.

"Who is messing with who now huh?" declared Kelly. "I found him! There he is!" she said pointing at the microscopic man. ''Come and look"
As she said that the other giantesses Lisa, Zoe,Rebecca and Anna rushed to see the newfound tiny. Since they were spread throughout the beach looking for him,some started running with excitement which for another time send their gargantuan cocks slapping against their inner thighs or even stomachs, while juicy butt cheek clapping could be heard from Lisa's massive behind.

Meanwhile Kelly had grabbed you by the leg between her right index finger and thumb and was holding you right in front of her face.She was very careful not to apply much pressure and break you.She estimated you to be around half an inch tall compared to her.

''Where is he? I can't see him" said Lisa.
''I am holding him by the leg.He is so fragile!" replied Kelly.With that Lisa focused her eyesight and finaly saw him.
"Awwwhh!!He is so cute!!" she said."Can i hold him?Please,please,pleeeeeeaase?" asked Lisa.
''You are very lucky Kelly. I think he will be the perfect pet.Can he talk?" said one of the twins,Rebecca.
"He is indeed very cute and cuddly.You know what? You must find a safe place to keep him.There are many dangers for him in our land.What if a cat eats him? Or if he gets stomped by some of us or our parents? Or if he accidentally gets sat on ? I wouldn't want to be crushed by an ass a hundred times my size such as mine!" and with that Anna slapped her own ass which sent jiggling both her ass and dick.
"I think i see your point. You made it very clear darling!" answered Kelly who waited for the jiggling of her friend's ass to subside.
''But where should i put him?" wondered Kelly, her other hand on her chin gazing up and right as if she was trying to find the answer on an imaginary cloud.All that thinking got her semi erect...












You have the following choices:

1. In her cleavage

2. Between her cock and balls

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970703-Shipwrecked-On-Giantess-Island/cid/3001179-The-ladies-decides-to-catch-fish-and-finds-you