*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970703-Shipwrecked-On-Giantess-Island/cid/3060598-Between-her-cock-and-balls
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1970703
You are shipwrecked on an island filled with various Giantesses.
This choice: Between her cock and balls  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Between her cock and balls

    by: Unknown
"Well,I can only think of one place right now..." Kelly said.She lowered you to her groin,past her heart shaped bush,and held you dangling in front of her big cock,which was already twitching with excitement.Just as she was about to shove you down her gaping slit though,one of her friends suddenly protested.

"Wait!" It was Lisa."We just found the guy and the first thing you do is push him down your cock? Come on!"

"Why not?" replied Kelly."Many giantesses have done so in the past.After all, I don't think he minds." She said giving your puny body a few tingles."See? He is OK with that."

"HEY CUT IT!!" Lisa insisted."Don't you see he is unconscious? Cockvoring him in such a state will be fatal for him! Do you want to kill him right away? Cause I don't! I want to play with him first!"

Kelly was taken aback by her friend's outburst.She glanced at the other giantesses with query and they all seemed to be on Lisa's side."I think Lisa's right,Kelly.We'd better come with something else."

"Finally!" sighed Lisa."At least there are some fellows who are thinking with their head and not with their oversized mega dongs..."

"Alright Lisa!" Kelly interrupted,letting the insult go unanswered."What's your idea big boobs?"

"Well...since you want him so badly near your cock,you could just drop him under it.Much safer and certainly softer this way."

"Hm? You want me to put the tiny human here?" Kelly asked,pointing at her balls.The entire conversation left her slightly aroused,so her fat balls were fuller than usual."I guess it's not a bad idea..."

"Go on then." The other giantesses were waiting with excitement.In fact,the twins were already leaking pre from their monstrous appendages.

Kelly lifted her heavy cock with one hand and gently dropped you onto her massive cum factories.You landed face first on her wrinkled scrotum,immediately adhering to her sweaty skin.Unfortunately,neither the short drop nor Kelly's musky scent were enough to wake you up...Her finger's pressure on your back though,that rubbed you all the way to her ball's cleavage was however! You woke up!

Opening your eyes,you were greeted with Kelly's tanned skin all around you.Panicking,you scanned your surroundings for some way out but no...just glistening with sweat,musky skin everywhere.Turning around,you made an attempt to scream but Kelly's giant cock dropped heavily on you,muffling your voice.

"There you are!" declared Kelly with enthusiasm."All safe and sound!"

All giantesses bent over to get a better look at Kelly's new passenger....To no avail: Kelly's cock was so fat that it had covered you completely under its thick shaft.There was no sign of you.

"And you think that having him buried like this is actually better?" asked one of the twins."I think you're actually smothering him with this giant cock of yours..."

"Nah..." Kelly and Lisa replied almost spontaneously."He'll be fine.Plus,this is a well tested means of transportation for tinies.What better place than the loving embrasure of a pretty giantess's enormous cock?" Kelly giggled.

"I didn't..."

"Enough of that!" Kelly stated,stopping Rebeca before she even finished her word."The human is safely tucked and ready to embark.I think we should do the same."

Reluctantly,all other giantess started walking towards the beach,their steps creating big waves that crashed on the nearby rocks.None of them spoke,silently gathering their stuff and getting ready to go back to the village.

You have the following choices:

1. You start wiggling,Kelly feels you

*Noteb*
2. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Squashee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970703-Shipwrecked-On-Giantess-Island/cid/3060598-Between-her-cock-and-balls