*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meet with a friend and test it on them
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970880-The-Invisible-Time-Traveler/cid/1730064-Meet-with-a-friend-and-test-it-on-them
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1970880
What happens when you can turn invisible and control time at the same time?
This choice: Meet with a friend and test it on them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Meet with a friend and test it on them

    by: Gavalar
You really want to test out what you can do with these powers, but you think it would be more fun if you had a guinea pig to mess around with while testing. If you can control time, it will be harmless, since you can reverse time. You take out your phone and call your good friend, Alice. You ask her if she wants to hang out. She tells you to come to her place in an hour.
You already see this as an opportunity to test your power. You head to a secluded area and focus. You feel yourself float above the ground and a strong wind in your hair. When you open your eyes, you are thrown back into reality. You are still in the same spot. You take a look at your watch and see that an hour has past, just as you had hoped. You head over to Alice's house and ring the bell. She invites you in and you guys hang out for a bit in the living room. Meanwhile, you are trying to decide what to do with your powers next.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gavalar (UN: gavalar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970880-The-Invisible-Time-Traveler/cid/1730064-Meet-with-a-friend-and-test-it-on-them