*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970880-The-Invisible-Time-Traveler/cid/1724389-The-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1970880
What happens when you can turn invisible and control time at the same time?
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Gavalar
You are sitting watching tv. As the Ad break come on, you head to the kitchen to get something to eat. When you open the fridge, you notice that it is pretty empty. You haven't bought food in a few days, so it was about time that you head to the shop to stock up. You Grab your wallet and head down to the local shop. It's not far from your house, only about 10 minutes away on foot.
As you go to cross the road, you don't notice the car flying towards you. You don't hear it coming until the last second because you had headphones in. The sounds of the car's horn eventually drowns out your music and you turn to face the car just as it is about to hit you. Your eyes grow wide in shock. It's too late for you to avoid a collision. As the car reaches you, everything goes dark and there is silence. It stays like this for a long time and you wonder if you are dead.
Eventually, your sight returns and you are still standing in the middle of the road. The car is right in front of you, but it's not moving. You look inside and see that the driver is frozen with a shocked expression on his face.

"Sorry! Are you okay!?" You call to him. He doesn't respond. In fact, he doesn't seem to do anything. As you look around, you notice that everything is still and quiet. The are even birds hovering in the sky. You are really confused. You then look down at yourself. Everything seemed normal at first, but then you notice that your arms are missing. You begin to freak out, but then you realise that you can still feel them. You even manage to tug at your shirt, which confirms that they are still there. As you tugged on your shirt, you also notice that the inside of your shirt was empty. Your body appeared to be missing. You are invisible. It freaks you out and you wish that you could see your body again. Just like that, your body reappeared. You seemed to be in one piece.
You then draw your attention back to the car. If you can make yourself visible again, surely you can unfreeze the car. You step out of the car's path and then will for it to move again. Suddenly, noise returned and everything around you started moving again. The car flew past you with a screech from its tires. After checking that you are okay. The driving leans out of the window and curses before driving away.

It seemed unbelievable. Can you really control time? and were you really invisible? You had to find a way to confirm it.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gavalar (UN: gavalar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gavalar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970880-The-Invisible-Time-Traveler/cid/1724389-The-Beginning