*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oh, Man-equin
  2. It begins, yet again...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971526-Tales-of-Miss-Adventure/cid/1726733-Oh-Man-equin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1971526
The 3rd story in my series of anthologies where guys end up dressing like girls.
This choice: Oh, Man-equin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Oh, Man-equin

    by: Vanilla Thunder
It was just a normal day, you, sixteen year old Theo Hanson were just sitting in your room playing your favorite game, with your parents on a business trip and your older sister Mary in charge. She was spending the weekend getting her prom dress ready. You were surprised when she knocked on your door.

"Are you busy?" she asked.

"No, what do you need?" you replied.

"I'm working on my prom dress, but I need to get it while worn... and none of my friends that are the same size as me are available..." she started.

"Oh, no! I am not wearing a dress!" you shouted.

"Listen, one, I'm in charge. I could make you do it. Two, I can make it worth your while. I'll give you a hundred bucks." she said.

"Fine..." you said.

"Great! Let's get to my room!" Mary said and you walked with her.

You have the following choices:

1. To her room

*Noteb*
2. Something else

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vanilla Thunder (UN: vanillathunder at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1971526-Tales-of-Miss-Adventure/cid/1726733-Oh-Man-equin