*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972656-A-new-RoleFictional-CharactersYou/cid/1730133-Cult-Series
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1972656
What if you could transform into characters? What if they lived your life instead of you?
This choice: Cult Series:  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Cult Series:

    by: brandygang
"Aww man, just how sweet would it be, to be able to hang out with a Star Trek character? Or maybe the Doctor, or one of those japanese shooter game maiden characters." He thought of it as a rather swell choice, atleast as preferable as any other. Brandon was always a bit eccentric in that regard, in that while he followed lots of popular series and shows, some particularly "Out there" ones were big favorites of his.

Perhaps it was just something about the expansive worlds they offered, or in this case the wide variety of colorful cast that these sorts of series brought. They usually had many conflicting personality and fractions, and much of the drama resolved around these these all interacting. Just thinking about bringing together multiple characters to hang out and speak was a really intriguing thought to him. How would Matt Smith's The Doctor get along with James T. Kirk, or what would the feisty shrine maiden Reimu have to say to the feisty 'Snork Maiden' troll herself.

Questions like these bounced around in his mind, as he thought how he'd have to consider who he'd 'bring to life' first.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Star Trek is a go

*Noteb*
2. Doctor Who seems good

3. Touhou/Moomins of course (or Both/Neither, another instead)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 brandygang (UN: brandygang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brandygang has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972656-A-new-RoleFictional-CharactersYou/cid/1730133-Cult-Series