*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kodi
  2. The Characters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972676-Balto-characters-Weight-Gain--Inflation/cid/2672757-Kodi
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1972676
An interactice story on Balto, Steele and the other dog and wolf characters in the movie.
This choice: Kodi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kodi

    by: Unknown
Kodi was out in about in the small town known as Nome where he considered it home since he was a little pup along with his family and sled team mates, he was just minding his own business just enjoying his day as it was a beautiful winter afternoon and wondering where Dusty was up too, just as he stumbled upon a shed, Kodi smelled something foreign in the air that came from the shed right next to him, being the curious wolf-husky that he got form his father he went in and what he saw shocked him.

What he saw was his team mate Dusty in the shed eating on the meat that was stored in there and Dusty looked different from usual, for instance her slim legs were now flabby as well as her thin frame was replaced with a tummy sticking out as she chewed on the meat before swallowing it down.

Kodi was surprised to see his friend and the dog he had a crush on was eating the thick meat juicy meat.
"Du-Dusty! What are you doing?" Kodi utter those words to his friend as he was worried.

"Oh Kodi! There you are!" Dusty turned her direction to him. "Come in! Try some of this meat out!" she said as she wobbled her way to him.

"But Dusty, isn't that meat from the butcher? We could get caught!" Kodi said looking at the weight Dusty had gained.

"Oh, come on Kodi, why would there be so much meat in here that could feed the town for years? Plus, if they have so much meat in here, would it go bad if it just stays in for the entire season?" Dusty raised a good point as there was lots of meat that had an expiration date March in the current year but still was hesitant in joining with her.

"But, we have to be in shape if we are in need to pull the sled and besides don't we have kibble the humans give us for our meals?" Kodi countered the reasoning Dusty presented to him.

"Yeah, but I heard kibble doesn't give the protein a working dog needs from what I heard." Dusty said to Kodi in which he replied back. "And who told you that?" "Dipsy." "What?! Dispy doesn't do much as she's just Mr. Conner's pet and we are sled dogs!" Kodi pointed out the fact that taking advice from a dog like Dipsy won't do much.

"Well, your part wolf from your dad's side and since dogs and wolves are related, it's much more natural for them to eat meat than what the humans provide?" Dusty also brought up that fact that made Kodi second thinking his stance but was a bit hesitant.

"Well, uh..." Kodi tried to muster up his thoughts till Dusty brought up another fact. "And I heard that storing up fat will also keep you warm form the whether we're having today right?" and just like that a blizzard was forming outside of the shed where Kodi started to shiver a bit as the breeze came in quick that the door in the outside closed on it self shut leaving only the two of them alone inside of the meat locker.

"So, what will it be than Kodiak?" Dusty said into his ear as his stomach also growled at him for missing out on his meal in the afternoon as well.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Okay, I submit." (Joins her)

2. "Mm-No I just can't!" "Alright, it's going to be that way than?"(Force him)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
RizingBlade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972676-Balto-characters-Weight-Gain--Inflation/cid/2672757-Kodi