*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972840-Hentai-Town/cid/1730454-he-goes-to-TKs-place-where-he-joins-him
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1972840
you're a person in a city filled with females from every form of media, and can do anyone.
This choice: he goes to T.K.'s place, where he joins him & Patamon in fucking Kari & Gatomon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

he goes to T.K.'s place, where he joins him...

    by: Sol the Iceedge
NOTE: This chapter was made be Hamn8r. He is not Sol the Iceedge.

Leo smiled as he watched the various sex going on everywhere. From traditional fucking to walking girls like dogs.

He approached a building, and walked into an apartment. When he entered, he saw Kari riding T.K.'s cock while Patamon was fucking Gatomon's pussy from behind. He wondered who to help fuck first.

You have the following choices:

1. help Patamon, and get a blowjob

*Noteb*
2. help T.K., and get Kari's booty-ful asshole

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sol the Iceedge (UN: solky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sol the Iceedge has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972840-Hentai-Town/cid/1730454-he-goes-to-TKs-place-where-he-joins-him