*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Leonardo Hammer
  2. ton of media fucking
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972840-Hentai-Town/cid/1730452-Leonardo-Hammer
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1972840
you're a person in a city filled with females from every form of media, and can do anyone.
This choice: Leonardo Hammer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Leonardo Hammer

    by: Sol the Iceedge
NOTE: This chapter was made be Hamn8r. He is not Sol the Iceedge.

Leonardo woke up one morning, and smiled as he saw he was getting a blowjob from Fonda Fontaine from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. He unleashed his load down her throat, Fonda easily taking it all. Leo got up, and went to the kitchen, where he saw Sailor Jupiter cooking pancakes in nothing but an apron. Leo got behind her, and squeezed her tits.

"Good morning, Leo," she said.

"Morning, Sailor Jupiter. How about I give you a sausage?"

"Okay."

She took the cock in her mouth, wrapping her tits around his length. After he came and ate breakfast, he decided to go out.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sol the Iceedge (UN: solky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sol the Iceedge has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1972840-Hentai-Town/cid/1730452-Leonardo-Hammer