*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/1915247-Your-mother-Jennifer-Connors
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: Your mother, Jennifer Connors.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your mother, Jennifer Connors.

    by: Wassel
"...Your mother. She's dead."

Almost immediately, you burst into tears. No longer able to control yourself as the doctors let you grieve. Picturing the last time you'd seen her, sitting in the passenger seat of the car, next to your father. Laughing away with everyone else. Having always been such a kind and caring person. Full of life, with a warm personality and an infectious sense of humor. Someone who was always there for you whenever you needed her. The realization that you would never get to speak to her again, or be told off for not cleaning your room, or for staying out too late, or even get to taste her wonderful cooking being just too horrible to bear. Having known her less than 17 years, and now she was gone forever. Cursing fate for being so cruel.

This wasn't the end of the story however. The two doctors clearly having more to say. Giving you a few minutes to get most of your crying out of your system, before hitting you with some almost as equally horrifying news...

"There's more, I'm afraid. You see, although we were unable to save your mother's life. Being pretty much brain dead already when she arrived. The rest of her body was perfectly fine. And, well... We had another patient, who'd also just been brought in, who's time was running out..."

"What... What do you mean?" you sniffled. Not sure where Kerry was going with this. Surely they hadn't done something to your mother's body... Had they?

"They were beyond surgery. Conventional surgery at least. But myself and Dr. Saunders had been researching in the field of brain transplantation for nearly twenty years now. We knew that there was a chance, a slim chance, that using an experimental procedure that I myself devised, we could at least save one of the lives, using your mother as a donor."

Oh my God... They did! They used her body to experiment on!

"We of course got your father's permission first, and although this is still a terrible tragedy and we are both deeply saddened by your loss, the transplant was indeed a success and with your mother's help, we managed to save a life."

For a moment you felt like you were going to throw up. Not quite believing what you were hearing. Someone else was now inhabiting your mother's body? It was insane! Like something out of a bad science fiction movie. It couldn't possibly be true.

Neither of the doctors looked like they were joking however, and even if they were, it would be a pretty sick joke to pull.

"Who...?" you croaked. Desperately wanting to find out who's brain exactly now resided within your mother's form. "Who is it?"

Dr. Kerry telling you then that it was...



**Based on an original chapter add by Jason (UN: cassiegold at Writing.Com).**

You have the following choices:

1. Your favorite Porn Star, Amber Knights.

2. Your little brother's girlfriend, Claire.

3. Someone else.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wassel (UN: wassel29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/1915247-Your-mother-Jennifer-Connors