*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/1933003-You-awake-several-weeks-later
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: You awake several weeks later.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You awake several weeks later.

    by: Wassel
"...Tim?" You heard a voice suddenly say. Penetrating the darkness as you felt consciousness once again returning. A voice that though familiar, you couldn't quite place. Not yet anyway. "...Tim, can you hear me?"

"Hnh..." you groaned, unable to form any sort of legible words. Both your mind and body feeling extremely fuzzy. Again, having no idea where you were or what was going on. There were doctors... And something about Allison...

"Thank God you're awake!" the voice continued, sounding incredibly emotional. "You really worried us all there."

Worried who? Who was talking?

Opening your eyes ever so slowly then, you saw a figure hovering above you. Blurry and out of focus until your eyes finally adjusted. Recognizing them immediately once they had. It was Miss. Card, your teacher. Looking just as radiant as ever. Her dark reddy-brown locks pinned back behind her head. Her big brown eyes staring at you, almost lovingly. Wearing a large grin on her strikingly beautiful face.

"Miss.... Miss. Card?" you muttered. Having certainly not been expecting to see her. A little voice from somewhere in the back of your head reminding you that, Isn't she supposed to be dead?

"No, it's me," she replied, softly. Feeling a hand resting atop your own. "It's Allison."

And that was when it all suddenly came flooding back. The car accident. Waking up and being told by the doctors that they had performed some sort of crazy brain transplant. That your teacher was now dead and your girlfriend was inhabiting her body. It almost overwhelming you as you stared up at her in shock. This was Allison? This was your girlfriend?

...No way! Stuttering meekly then as you tried to wrap your head around what it was you were seeing. "All-Allison...?"

"Yeah," she smiled. "Guess I look a little different now, huh?"

"Just a bit..."

"Sorry, I didn't meant to freak you out."

She might not have meant to, but she most definitely was. Looking and sounding exactly like Miss. Card. It being almost impossible to tell that your girlfriend was actually in there.

"I was just visiting and you started to wake up," she continued. Looking then towards the door. "I should probably go get Dr. Kerry."

You stopped her however. Grabbing at her hand. "Wuh-wuh-wait! Wait a second." It feeling kind of strange to be touching your teacher like that (even though you knew it wasn't really her). "Visiting...?" This part, despite your grogginess, and despite how truly surreal everything felt, for some reason sticking out the most. How could she be visiting? She was in hospital too... Wasn't she?

Realizing that she had just put her foot in it, Allison quickly put a hand to her mouth. Proclaiming, "Oh, God! Of course you don't know." Dropping the bombshell then that, "You've been in a coma for over two weeks. Everyone else was discharged a long time ago. Including me."

Naturally this came as a shock. "Two weeks?" Holy shit! It having only felt like a couple of hours you were out. Wondering if perhaps you'd misheard her.

You weren't given the opportunity to hear her repeat it however, before she was on the move. Saying that she should really let Dr. Kerry explain and assuring you that she'd be right back.

And with that she quickly hurried out the door. Noting as she went that she was not only wearing Miss. Card's body, but Miss. Card's clothes as well. Adding to the illusion that this really was her. A red turtleneck sweater, dark gray skirt and heels. Clothes that you'd seen your busty teacher wear in class many times before. This of course meaning only one thing. That while you were sleeping, Allison had indeed taken over her life. Even moving like her now. Her wide hips swaying and her incredibly ass bobbing up and down with every step.

Once she was gone, you tried to pull yourself up a little on the bed. Thinking to yourself as you did, This is just too freaky. Fortunately having a lot more movement than you had the last time anyway. Though you were still rather stiff. Spotting to your right, various flower and 'Get well' cards decorating a table next to your bed. Along with a little teddy bear that could have only have come from Allison herself. It appearing, as you looked at them , that what she'd said had indeed been true. There was no way you could have amassed all those in just one day.

Fuck me... Two whole weeks. How could I have been out of it for two whole weeks? Having seemingly missed a lot.

Just as you were trying to get your head around this, the 'new' Allison returned again. This time with Dr. Kerry in tow.

"Timothy!" he greeted you. "You're back with us at last." A large smile painted across his mustache clad face. "How are you feeling?"

"Okay. ...I guess," you told him. Admittedly feeling a little better now that you were sitting up. Wanting to know however, "What happened?"

Taking a look at the chart at the end of your bed, as well as taking a quick look in both of your eyes with a small torch, Dr. Kerry quickly filled you in. Informing you that a few of your internal organs had suffered internal bleeding that neither him, no Dr. Saunders had been able to pick up on. Which in turn had caused you to pass out. "After performing surgery to fix you up, I'm afraid we had to keep you in a drug induced coma until you were properly healed. Which it seems you now have, you'll be glad to hear."

You were. Very. You just couldn't believe that it had in fact been that long.

"Has... Has it really been two weeks?"

"I'm afraid so," he nodded. "We needed to be sure that you were okay and everything had healed correctly. But seeing as you are awake now and your vitals are all stable, after we run a few final checks and you get your strength back, I don't see any reason why you can't head back home tomorrow."

Well, this was good news you supposed. Though you still had a hell of a lot of questions. Most of which concerned the woman currently standing there behind him. The woman who was supposedly your girlfriend, Allison. Still not being able to properly see it. Your brain basically screaming at you that this was your teacher, Miss. Card. The exact same woman you used to secretly fantasize about in class, and not so secretly outside of class with your best friend Randall. Making it seem infinitely more weird that she was actually standing there now. Listening patiently as you and Kerry's conversation played out.

Noticing your gaze on her, the doctor then said, "I'm sure you have a lot of questions. About everything, but for now I'd better call your parents and tell them you've woken up." Gesturing to 'Miss. Card' then, "Allison, perhaps you could..."

"Of course," she smiled. Taking a seat next to your bed as Dr. Kerry excused himself from the room. Leaving the two of you alone.

Looking at her... at what used to be your history teacher's face, you started chanting away to yourself, This is Allison. This isn't Miss. Card. It's Allison. Needing to somehow drill this into your brain and accept that it was actually true.

Allison meanwhile, as if realizing this, simply sat there staring rather awkwardly back. Speaking up after a moment, "So... I guess this must be kind of weird for you. Seeing me like this."

"You could say that," you nodded. 'Weird' not even covering it.

"Well, don't worry, I was just as freaked out when I first saw myself too," she assured you. Having obviously had time since to get used to it (or at least, as used to it as anyone could get). "It is pretty strange, being inside someone else's body. ...Being Miss. Card. It's like everything is so different now."

Ain't it just, you thought. Your eyes catching sight of those enormous breasts pushing out dramatically from beneath her sweater. Allison having been nowhere near as well endowed. Her former body having been rather slim and athletic. Possessing little less than handfuls, that although fun to play with, were nowhere near the size of the monsters that were currently hanging off her chest. Miss. Card's insane hourglass figure being everything that Allison's was not.

Following your gaze, she let out a knowing little sigh. "Yes, even these things." Giving each of her large, sweater clad mound a little lift with her hands. The sight of which boggled your mind.

Feeling your face turn red, you quickly pulled your eyes away and tried to make out like you had no idea what she was taking about. Allison however, could see right through this.

"You don't have to pretend, Tim. Do you really think I don't know about you and Randall's obsession with Miss. Card's giant boobs? I'm not an idiot you know!"

She wasn't. That much was obvious. You'd just been extra careful not to mention your fascination with big breasts when you were around her. Not wanting her to feel inadequate or have her thinking that you didn't like hers because they were small (which couldn't be farther from the truth). Feeling like a bit of an idiot now though truth be told, after realizing that you weren't quite as subtle as you'd though.

"Well, now I have them," she continued, "and I can honestly tell you, it's not as much fun as you'd think having to lug around boobs the size of your own head. God knows how Miss. Card managed it."

A good bra you figured, but you didn't say it out loud.

"Anyway, it's still taking a lot of getting used to. All of it is. Having this body, being 13 years older than I used to be, living Miss. Card's life as if it were my own..."

"So you're really doing it?" you stopped her. Recalling that this was what had gotten you so upset before. The thought of her being forced to give up her own life and instead live Miss. Card's. The idea still not sitting well with you at all. "You're really pretending to be her?"

"I have to," she answered. "I don't have any other choice."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It's not been easy for her.

2. She's managed to adapt remarkably well.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wassel (UN: wassel29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/1933003-You-awake-several-weeks-later