*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/1931975-Your-attractive-history-teacher-Miss-Card
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: Your attractive history teacher, Miss. Card.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your attractive history teacher, Miss. Card.

    by: Wassel
"...Well, I'm afraid it's actually someone from your school. One of your teachers in fact. A Miss. Laura Card."

"Miss. Card?..." you gasped. "No way!" Picturing in your mind now, your favorite teacher at school. Miss. Card actually being many students favorite teacher. Most specifically males. Being both extremely friendly, as well as extremely attractive.

She had taught history, and had only started at the school last year. Being somewhere in her late 20's, though she could probably pass for younger (even with those sexy black spectacles that she would sometimes wear, that made her seem so much more mature). She had long, wavy dark auburn hair, a third of the way down her back, big brown eyes, and a very soft and model like face. Her figure was slim, though curvy in all the best places. Having the kind of ass that you frequently found yourself mesmerized by, as well as the most amazing pair of breasts you think you'd ever seen (outside of a porno movie). To say they were big would be an understatement, Miss. Card possessing the kind of rack that made grown men weep. Pushing out from her thin frame like two ripe watermelons. Stretching the material of her turtleneck sweaters and modest blouses so tightly that you could almost always see the seams of her bra beneath. She was almost like some sort of fantasy woman she was that hot. But not like one of those slutty blond bimbo types, with the fake boobs and the bad tan. More like a much classier, down to earth, less conceited one. Miss. Card being almost unaware of her incredible beauty and immense sexual appeal. Treating her students with the same patience and kindness she would anyone else. The fact that she was now dead, filling you with a tremendous feeling of loss. Having, despite the fact that you spent most of your time in class ogling her like a piece of meat, admired her greatly.

"Unfortunately she was involved in the same car accident as you and your family," Dr. Saunders continued. Explaining what had happened. "It seems that when the truck collided with your father's van, the driver behind pulled on the brakes as fast as he could. And as Miss. Card was in the car behind that, she was unable to stop in time. Plowing straight into the back. Her airbag deployed of course, and while in most cases she would have gotten away with some mild whiplash or a small skeletal fracture, it appears that Miss. Card had a small blood clot in her brain which sadly ruptured on impact. Causing an aneurysm that ended up killing her."

"Jesus!" you gasped, quite taken aback that anyone could die like that, so suddenly.

"Yes, it was very unfortunate," Kerry again piped in, seemingly having a far easier time discussing medical matters than emotional ones. "She was a perfectly fit and healthy woman, apart from that clot... Which is of course one of the reasons why she was the perfect candidate as a donor body for Allison."

"So... So she's Miss. Card now. She's really inside her body?" It being almost impossible to actually wrap your head around. Your girlfriend was now your super hot teacher.

"Yes," Kerry nodded. "And as stated before, she's adapting well to her new body. It's astonishing really. The operation was a resounding success." Looking particularly pleased with himself over this fact.

Though of course relieved that Allison was fine and seemingly doing well. The shock of being told she was inside someone else's body wasn't an easy thing to get over. It throwing up all kinds of questions and concerns now. Chief amongst them being, "But... But... She's like older now. Like a fully grown woman." Allison having been about a couple of months older than your sure, but now she was like years. How the hell was that going to work? How is any of this going to work?

Sensing this, Dr. Saunders replied, "I know. It's obviously not ideal, but unfortunately we just didn't have time to find a more viable donor. You have to understand that the part of Allison's brain that we removed had a very short life span. Waiting for another brain dead patient to arrive could have taken hours, if not days. Rather she be a few years older than no longer with us."

This did make sense, and you were grateful to them for keeping her alive. Not knowing what you would have done if Allison had actually died. The two of you having been together for almost 4 years now. Allison not only being your girlfriend, but also your first love. Having grown up together, and so knowing one another inside out. Better even than you knew your best friend, Randall. The two of you having met when you were around 12 and had been dating ever since. It was just that now, after hearing all this, you had no idea what was going to happen from here on out. It all being so much to take in. Allison was Miss. Card. The real Miss. Card was dead. It was crazy.

This wasn't the end of the bad news however. Dr. Saunders looking rather uncomfortable again as he started, "That's not all we have to tell you either I'm afraid."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Well..." he continued, "...due to the experimental nature of the procedure and the fact that it was... for want of a better word, not strictly 'legal', we feel that it is in the best interest of everyone involved, that all this remain a secret. We have to pretend like none of it even happened. As far as everyone else need know, It was your girlfriend who died, not Laura Card."

"Wuh-what? You... You can't be serious!?" you yelped. Shocked by the mere suggestion. "You actually wanna pretend like Allison died?"

He was serious however. Deadly. Explaining to you then that it would only be in public, and that you and your family would still all know the truth. "It's just that, if word of this gets out then life could become very difficult for Allison indeed. For all of you. The media will be all over it. None of you will ever get a moments piece. Not to mention the actual legal ramifications of transplanting a brain into someone else's body... Well, who knows what will even happen there. There's no precedent for it."

"I know it might seem extreme," Kerry then added. Backing Saunder's up. "But it really is the only option. Both your parents and Allison's have already agreed."

They what?! You couldn't believe this. Both yours and her parents had actually agreed to this? To basically rob Allison of her life and force her into living someone else's! They couldn't. It was wrong. Allison wasn't Miss. Card, she was Allison. The girl you loved. You couldn't let them do this to her. You wouldn't.

"No. No way. You can't do that!" you protested. Becoming quite angry. "You can't just pretend like she doesn't exist. It's... It's insane! You're insane! This whole fucking thing is insane!"

"Tim, please. I know this must be very upsetting for you but..."

"Change her back!" you demanded. Trying your best to sit up, but finding it a struggle. Groaning as you raised your neck, "Put her brain back inside her own body, where it belongs!"

"We can't," Saunders told you, shaking his head. Explaining why it wouldn't work. Though right now you were too worked up to even care. The thought of your girlfriend losing her identity like this being just too much to bare.

Screaming at him now, "YES YOU FUCKING WELL CAN!" Feeling a sudden stabbing pain in your chest as you did. Your head quickly becoming rather fuzzy as you found it becoming increasing difficult to breathe. "So just... just... "

The next thing you knew, you had collapsed back onto your pillow, feeling the world suddenly come closing in around you. Everything growing rather dark as you heard Dr. Saunders' voice echoing from somewhere nearby. Calling out, "Tim? Tim, can you hear me? ...Tim?"

Then everything went black.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You awake sometime later.

2. You awake several weeks later.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wassel (UN: wassel29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/1931975-Your-attractive-history-teacher-Miss-Card