*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2259876-Your-best-friend-Randall
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: Your best friend, Randall  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Your best friend, Randall

    by: Unknown
The Dr took you to one side and said Randall isn't him he's Allison, what do you mean.

Look it's been a month since I've seen Randall and I've had to be to my girlfriends funeral so please let me se him.

Allison is settled now and has accepted what has happened, you ignore it and walk into the room.

You walk in and see Randall sat there, you smile and say hi Randall how are you doing.

Hi babe, I'm Allison honey I've had a transplant and they had no option but to put me in this body to save my life.

What this can't be true, it is Tim I'm afraid, she looks at you and says I love you still Tim.

I love you too, but... You stopped and at that point realised it is Allison and she kisses you.

You don't know what to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Kiss her back it's Allison?

*Noteb*
2. Pull away?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2259876-Your-best-friend-Randall