*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2467275-All-about-Normas-subconsious-memory
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: ...All about Norma's subconsious memory.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

...All about Norma's subconsious memory.

    by: Wassel
"Well there was like this... weird kind of side effect to the procedure," he told you. "Because it wasn't my entire brain that got transplanted. Only a bit of it. Which means I basically have all of Norma's memories and stuff rattling around inside my head. I can recognize names of people and things I've never experienced before, on like a subconscious level. I even know how to make dope ass cookies and cakes. Not to mention all of that other lame stuff that adults have to do. Like paying all the bills for this place."

Your best friend smiling proudly as he gazed around the room. Looking very happy that he now owned his own home. Even if it wasn't technically his.

You meanwhile were completely blown away by this revelation. "Jesus! That's... That's nuts!" Having someone else's memories inside your head being like something out of a science fiction movie. Asking him, "So it's like you're plugged into the Matrix or something?"

Randall nodding, "Kind of I guess. Was really freaky at first and took a little while to get used to. But now it's kind of like second nature. I don't even really think about it anymore. But it does mean that I can slot right into her life without anyone being none the wiser. Pretty cool, huh?"

"Uh... yuh-yeah," you stuttered. Not being entirely convinced it was.

"And I know what you're thinking... "It's gotta be gross as hell being this old broad", but you'd be surprised. There's definitely some awesome perks to being a chick. And you've got to admit, Brandon's grandma was definitely a GILF. She's got it going on where it counts. Especially in the tits department. These things are huge!"

Your best friend cupping his hands beneath his chest and hoisting them upwards. Each round sphere looking exceptionally large and heavy.

It feeling a little weird admittedly to stare at an old ladies tits, but it was kind of hard not to. Brandon's grandma possessing a pair far larger than any other woman you knew. It looking like she had two watermelons stuffed down the front of her dress they were that big.

"I can't tell you the fun I've had with them. With everything. Seriously... being a chick kind of rocks! I freaking love having tits and a pussy."

"You do?" Not really knowing why you should be surprised by this. What with how much of a perv Randall was and his obsession with the female body. It was just a hard concept to try and get your head around was all. Your best friend actually possessing the very things that the two of you had been fantasizing and jacking off to for years. It not seeming real.

"Yeah," he answered. "Pretty much all I ever do is jerk off. In bed. On the toilet. In the shower. I can't get enough of orgasming as a woman. It feels so freaking good! Way better than as a guy."

"...Wow," being pretty much all you could think to say in response. The contrast between what he was saying and the seemingly, sweet old lady before you being rather extreme to say the least.

Not that you weren't mightily impressed. Woman's orgasms having always seemed way more intense in porn than the guys. And now here you were, hearing it straight from the horses mouth. Which made you feel a little jealous it had to be said.

"Plus, it's pretty sweet being able to say that I've fucked Brandon's grandma. Fucked her and done a whole lot more." Your best friend wiggling his eyebrows suggestively as he said this. "Makes up for having to act all nice to him all the time. As well as... Well, it's kind of like getting revenge on him for being such an asshole to us both. Hell, a few weeks back I even jerked off on his bed. Came right on his pillow. Ha! Can you imagine that?"

"Jesus!" you blurted. Trying not to. Mostly because it made you think of your Grandmother doing that very same thing on your bed. Which wasn't a pleasant thought at all.

"I know right. He's had his freaking face in his grandma's pussy juice and he doesn't even realize. That and all the times I've been around him with no panties on, or had something stuffed up my pussy." Randall having become no less of a perv just because he was a chick in her sixties. Admitting that, "It really turns me on fucking with him like that. Knowing that he came out of the pussy that came out of mine. It's totally fucked up!"

Agreeing wholeheartedly. "Yeah. No kidding it is." Not being able to help but move your gaze towards the lower part of his flowery dress. Beneath which his vagina now lay. A vagina that had indeed given birth to a woman around the same age as your mom. A vagina that was his to do with whatever he wanted, and which he clearly had been doing.

"Speaking of which... You wanna see it?" he asked.

"See it?" you queried. Pulling your gaze back towards his face.

"My pussy... My tits... Everything!" he said, holding his arms out. "Because this is totally your chance to see an actual real life naked woman in the flesh." Grinning from ear to ear as he did.

"I... I... " you stuttered. Not really knowing what to say. This offer leaving you completely stunned. Having obviously never expected anything quite like this when you'd been invited over. Already being in enough shock as it was without your friend offering to make something you'd been fantasizing about for years actually come true. Albeit in an old ladies body. "...Are you serious, dude?"

"Yeah, of course. Who else am I gonna share all this with if not my best friend?"

Whoa... This is... This is crazy, you thought. Seeing the sincerity in your friend's elderly face. Still having trouble believing that this was real. That you weren't actually having some really messed up dream.

"I tell you what... Why don't you just sit there," he suggested, getting up from his seat, "and I'll show exactly what Brandon's grandma has going on." Smirking away again as he added, "And believe you me, you won't be disappointed."

Watching transfixed as his slender fingers went towards the front of his dress. Undoing the little tie around the waist and then moving onto the buttons. Not being able to help but let out a gulp as he began to undo them. Oh God. Undo the very thing that was containing his massive chest. Feeling your penis instantly began to twitch.

"Now I know that her underwear is kind of vintage, but I've actually come to appreciate how it looks. Makes me feel classy. Like some kind of pinup model from back in the day."

Soon seeing why as he undid the last button and pulled the dress apart. Revealing that this was indeed what he looked like underneath (albeit a much older, thicker looking pinup). The underwear he was wearing being a shiny sort of tan color. The bra cups almost conical in shape. Covering the majority of his truly epic chest, while thick straps held the heavy flesh aloft. Flesh which was more than visible peeking out of the top. A few age spots and freckles doting the very deep and overstuffed looking cleavage. Even within the old fashioned style bra, Norma's tits looked huge. And beneath this he was wearing some kind of girdle type thing. That stretched all the way from the top of her belly button to around mid thigh. Keeping any excess fat in place. This in turn being connected to several heavy duty garters. Holding up a matching pair of stockings with thick, dark bands. Norma also possessing a surprisingly nice pair of gams. In fact, despite her age and the odd bit of extra flab here and noticeable wrinkle there, her body was surprisingly hot. Made all the more so by the addition of the lingerie. Randall having been right when he'd said "vintage". This stuff looking like it was from the 50's.

"So what do you think?" he grinned, posing for you with his hands on his hips, his bust pushed out and one heeled foot lifted. Looking very happy with himself indeed. "Does Grandma have it going on or what?"

Nodding your head enthusiastically, "Duh-definitely. She definitely does." The vision before you being absolutely amazing. Feeling your dick instantly starting to harden as you stared at this lingerie clad woman who was more than four times your age. Seriously doubting that you would have believed it had you not actually seen it for yourself.

"I told you. And wearing this stuff feels so good. Makes me feel super fucking sexy."

His gaze dropping then as he attempted to look past Norma's giant bra clad breasts, in the direction of the girdle. More specifically the bottom, where it was stretching between his thick, fleshy thighs. Exclaiming, as your eyes moved in this direction too, "Seriously, if I was wearing panties right now they'd be freaking soaked!"

"You... You mean you're... not?"

"Nope. I told you I liked to walk around without them," he said. Asking you then, "Wanna see?"

Finding your head naturally nodding back and forth. Despite how utterly surreal this whole thing was, and despite her age, you couldn't deny that you weren't turned on looking at this Grandmother in just her underwear. And the possibility of seeing an actual real live pussy was simply too incredible to turn down.

"Alright then. Wait till you get a load of this..."

Randall taking a step or two closer so that he was now less than three feet away. Reaching down with his elderly hands and grabbing at the bottom of the girdle. Yanking it upwards and revealing his brand new sex. Which, even though you knew was coming, you still weren't fully prepared for. Being positively blown away. Holy Fuck!

You have the following choices:

1. He lets you take a good long look.

*Noteb*
2. He lets you touch it.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wassel (UN: wassel29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2467275-All-about-Normas-subconsious-memory