*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2489062-He-lets-you-take-a-good-long-look
by Wassel
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1974478
Experimental brain transplant surgery saves either your life, or someone very close.
This choice: He lets you take a good long look.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

He lets you take a good long look.

    by: Wassel
Norma's inner labia was thick and prominent. Dark in color. While her clitoral hood and the little button poking out of it was large. Very large. Having all the markings of a mature woman's vagina. As apposed to the tight, neat variety you were much more used to seeing online. It definitely having some amount of mileage on it. Being surrounded on the upper most part by a thick thatch of wispy, graying brown hair. Which again, you weren't exactly used to. Much preferring the shaved look.

Never the less, this didn't stop Randall's brand new vagina from being any less amazing. Your penis now fully erect as your eyes scanned his fleshy folds. Wanting to take in every single little detail.

"Pretty sweet, huh?" your best friend asked while you were doing so. Removing a hand from the girdle and stroking a finger through his big meaty lips.

"Yuh-yuh-Yeah," you stuttered. Still not being able to tear your gaze away. This strange woman's pussy being literally the greatest thing you'd ever seen. Not to mention unbelievably arousing. "It's incredible!"

"It is. It really is. I can barely pull my fingers away from it."

Your best friend asking then, as he moved even closer, "Wanna see inside?"

Not even getting a chance to answer before he lifted a stocking clad leg and placed his heel on the arm rest of the chair. Putting his crotch a mere foot or so away from your face. So close in fact that you were pretty sure you could smell it. A musky, intoxicating sort of scent that was both familiar and strange. Both it and your close proximity ramping up your arousal all the more.

Watching utterly transfixed as Randall proceeded to spread his sex apart. It opening like some sort of exotic and mysterious flower. The inside of which was a much lighter, coral pink. Glistening and wet. The entrance to his tunnel gaping wide. Obviously being a little looser considering Norma's advanced age, but it still looked super hot. Finding your gaze quickly becoming lost in this dark little cavern. A cavern that led to what was now your best friend's womb. Finding this whole thing beyond overwhelming. So much so that you actually felt like you might cum. Shock being the only thing that was currently preventing you from grabbing hold of your dick and furiously whacking off.

"I mean, seriously, dude... This is my pussy," he enthusiastically smiled. Still spreading himself wide. "MY pussy. It's freaking insane! And Brandon's mom actually came out of this thing, can you believe that? She squeezed right out of this little hole here and Brandon did the same out of her. It's so... so fucked up! And I love it!" This much being pretty obvious from the excitement in his voice. It indeed being wild to be staring into the origin of one of the biggest assholes in school. Getting quite the thrill out of it yourself.

Randall remained in this position for several minutes, allowing you to take a good long look. Lightly prodding at the entranceway with a finger, as well as pointing out the little hole above. Out of which he peed. "...And this here is my clit," he said. His finger now flicking at the hard little nub and the fleshy hood that surrounded it. "Which is just incredible to play with. And kind of feels like... Well, like a mini dick or something. In a weird sort of way."

"Kinda... Kinda looks like one too," you squeaked as you stared at it. The way the little button was peeking out reminding you very much of the head of your dick. Only on a much, much smaller scale.

Randall craning his neck past his huge bosom to look directly between his legs. Laughing, "Heh. Yeah. I guess it kind of does. Though this thing is way better.

"And check this out..." he told you. Plunging the finger that had been busy teasing his clit inside his tunnel. Watching as it was swallowed by the stretchy muscle, right up to the knuckle. "...I've totally got a finger inside me, dude. It's freaking awesome!"

It was awesome. As was the sight of the feminine digit rooting around inside his cave. Randall pumping it back and forth a couple of times before pulling it back out again. It now being visibly coated with his juices. "Not to mention that it tastes pretty good too."

Your friend bringing the finger up to his mouth, and with a smile, popping it right on in. Closing Norma's hazel eyes and letting out a little moan of enjoyment. "Mmmmm. I just can't get enough." Which was undeniably erotic. Watching a woman tasting her own flavor like that. Amazed that you hadn't yet cum.

"Now... How about I show you these big old tits of mine?" he suggested, once he was done sucking on his finger. Bringing his hands towards each massive orb and giving them a squeeze. The silky material of the bra compressing beneath his grasp. "You'll totally blow your load when you see them." Yanking the straps from off his shoulders and reaching behind his back to undo the clasp. Leaving you unsure of where exactly you wanted to look. Not yet being finished taking in the majesty of his vagina, but you were also aware that you were about to see some tits. Some huge, fuck-off tits. Inevitably following his lead and pulling your attention from the crease between his legs and those prominent, meaty flaps. Watching as he undid the bra clasp with relative ease and the entire garment lurched forward. His massive bosom clearly having needed the support. Not even giving you time to mentally prepare yourself before he threw it off and Norma's giant knockers came tumbling out. Practically landing on your lap.

To say they were big would be an understatement. Your best friend now possessing two humongous, pendulous breasts that absolutely had to be seen to be believed. Sagging quite spectacularly, all the way down to his belly. Like dangling sacks of flesh. The areola which adorned them being a light brown color. Wide and circular, and covered by numerous little bumps and crinkles. While the nub that sat in the middle was long and fat. Projecting out of the center well over two thirds of an inch. These boobs most definitely not being the kind you were used to looking up online. Not being perfectly sculpted and full. Instead having visible stretch marks at the tops and the odd little mole or age spot dotting their surface. But even still... they were tits, and they were right there in front of you. Being just as blown away by them as you were his pussy.

Randall for one appearing rather proud. Placing his hands on his hips as he sat there and grinned, "So what do you think? You like my big ol' saggy granny tits?" Giving his torso a little shake from side to side. Which caused each massive melons to jiggle and undulate. Sloshing back and forth in the most spectacular display.

"They're... They're... They're incredible!"

"I know. I just love 'em." Randall ceasing this movement and cupping each one instead. Juggling them a little between his hands and smooshing them together. Showing just how soft and pliable they were. "They're so freaking fun to play with. Oh, and watch this... See my big ass, eye-poker nipples?"

It being kind of impossible not to given their size.

Randall then lining up each rubbery, baby bottle toper like tip and pressing them against one another. As if he was engaging in a mini sword fight with his nips.

"Cool, huh? And they stretch really far too."

Illustrating this by grabbing the end of each one and pulling them away from his body. Causing the lower part of his sagging breasts to lift, and for the brown protuberance to double, then triple in length. Looking almost like taffy as he stretched them to almost three inches. Before letting them ping right back. Being visibly longer now than before.

"It's kind of gross, but also super hot," he said, which you had to wholeheartedly concur with. Having never before seen nipple stretch quite like that. "I mean, just imagine Brandon's mom actually sucking on these things. Having my big old titties in her mouth."

This clearly giving Randall an idea as he grinned, "Speaking of which..." Lifting one of his giant danglers up towards his mouth and taking the large nipple inside. Suckling on himself. The view of which was both spectacular and surreal. Seeing this kindly looking old woman with a boob stuffed between her lips. Pressing her face firmly into the doughy softness, before moving her head back and pulling at it with her teeth. The nipple once again being stretched like an elastic band as your best friend enthusiastically suckled and teased. Looking like he was having a hell of a time too. Which left you positively awestruck.

Especially when he got a good strong grip of his massive teat and released his hand. Letting it just hang there from his mouth for a good ten or twenty seconds. Gradually releasing it and letting the big, flabby udder flop back out. Hitting against his stomach with a smack. Oh God...

"I just love doing that!" he beamed. Still groping away at his tits. Adding then, "And I can even do both at the same time."

Proceeding to do exactly that. Pressing both of his boobs together so that his thick, puckered nipples touched and taking them both in his mouth. Repeating the exact same performance with the both of them as he had done before. Tugging and pulling at his elongated nipples, and then holding them there using only his teeth. Which finally proved too much for you to take. The orgasm that had been long building since first he'd showed you this mature woman's pussy suddenly bursting forth. Ejaculating right there and then inside your boxers with a loud, satisfied grunt. "Oooohhh... Oooohhh Fuck!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Randall can't help but find this funny.

*Noteb*
2. Randall is grossed out and jumps right off you.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wassel (UN: wassel29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wassel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1974478-The-Transplant/cid/2489062-He-lets-you-take-a-good-long-look